MoM Awards - Rnd 12 - Airdrie United (h)

MoM vs Airdrie  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Del must surely have seen something in McCoy to pluck him from obscurity in English lower non league football. He may have been an early sub yesterday but surely the lad is still finding his feet at this level. If McIness feels he is not going to make the grade he will be packed off back to where he came from soon enough.

Del must surely have seen something in McCoy to pluck him from obscurity in English lower non league football. He may have been an early sub yesterday but surely the lad is still finding his feet at this level. If McIness feels he is not going to make the grade he will be packed off back to where he came from soon enough.

January methinks.

Radford and others who voted for Swanks please explain yourself. I didn't think he did much apart from a flukyish goal. Fair enough he put himself about a lot more, but not as much as the likes of Savo and Millar. I thought Morgan did a better job of getting down the wing when he came on, but granted he had a lot more space with Airdrie pushing forward.

Savo MOM for me, did he piss in your cornflakes St Mikey? :D

McKoy had one or two nice touches, and the same amount of crap ones. Moon should have had a start ahead of him, as he was ace when he came on. Mind you, Morgan had a good shift, as well, despite coming on late. He adjusted quickly to the pace, helped create one of Savo's goals, and was allegedly strong going forward, though I didn't see him because I was sitting quite far away from the pitch, up high under the roof!

Also, if Rusty didn't just punt the ball all the time, he could actually be one of the best defenders in the division!

I'll just have to say Savo, though. That guy seems to score for fun.