#23 - 13/01/09 - Rangers (h) - Scottish Cup

Macarius

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting Ghost to come along and lavish on about how he can't wait, he's the most excited he's been for a game in years and other such hyerpbole given he was claiming he didn'y give a toss last week.

CMON THE SAINTS

I don't think it was quite don't give a toss, but I certainly was fairly non-plus about the game. I am getting a bit more into it now but I still haven't got that feeling I normally get on the eve of a run of the mill league match. It will probably start to get to me tomorrow and by kick-off I will likely be foaming at the mooth... What has helped get me up a bit is some predictable OF shite on Pie & Bovril form one or two of the filthy ****.

Shite like this...

I hope you do get promotion as another nothing team is just what the SPL needs . It would be nice to have another big club like Dundee or Dunfermline to take the place of the relegated team but i suppose we can only hope your bubble bursts.

And this....

Rangers will outclass St Johnstone all over the park...They will dominate the midfield and upfront Boyd will be out to prove just how vital he is to Rangers by banging in a double in an emphatic win.

And ...

Yes, I agree you have a chance, but going by some of your fans' comments, you seem to think you are favourites, or at least have a good chance - you're a decent team, but still in the first division! Just don't get yer hopes up eh

So I responded with this...

Another nothing team to go with the other 10 you mean. You havenae won the league for a good few ****ing years and that aint going to end this season is it. f**k you and your ****ing team.If we turn you over again I will laugh my head off. If you beat us , hey, you are the mighty ( Shitey) Glasgow Rangers. The sooner this game is over, the sooner we can go back to having no contact with you and you ignorant, pot hunting brothers of bigotry . You lot make me ****ing sick

And this...

We won't.

Being an OF fan though you will. Lets hope we can ruin your week, although frankly dumbfux like you probably won't care that much.

The difference between us and the old firm is that Every win feels good and every defeat hurts. You clowns only feel really good or really bad when you win/lose to the other buch of bigots..When you beat other teams, it's only what you expect; when you lose you fail to understand why it could happen. It truely must be shite being an OF fan and there must be very few occasions where you feel the way the rest of us do week in week out. I actually pity you all for that. This is the best thing about being a football supporter and you lot hardly ever feel it. I saw it at the semi last year. We had a great time and enjoyed every moment( and it wasn't because it was a novelty, as we have had plenty of these games in the last 20 years). Your fans sat silently for nearly the entire match and got no ****ing joy out of winning whatsoever.

Just think about it for a moment...Can you feel it...????? No you can't.

So you can shout about how many Championships, Scottish cups and whatever else you have won, but the one thing you'll never have, no matter how much cash you spunk, no matter how many fans you have, is that feeling. And I'll tell you what, I'd never swap the feeling for 20 championships or 20 scottish Cups....

That feeling is a soul, a football soul and you aint got one now and as long as you keep following either of the OF you'll never have one.

My soul tells me that we will win this game and if we do my soul will rejoice. Of course there's a good chance we won't and if we do lose, it will hurt, the same way it always does...

Until next weekend when we play Partick and my soul will have soothed it's self ready to face the beauty of football once again...

I fecking hate those dirty pot hunting barstewards....

COME ON SAINTS.

An ode to goings on at Castle Greyskull...

The currants have no money,

you can hear the b*****ds wail,

Boydie and all his buddies,

Are all available for sale......

But Boyds a greedy ****er,

Said "NAW tae seventeen grand,

if I'm no getting twenty,

I'm no going tae Engerland.

And Baz the fuds another

who might be on his way

If they can find a ****ing mug

Who's daft enough to pay.

It's like the final day of Woolies,

Where everything must go,

Well except that Christian Dailly

Cos he's so ****ing slow....

Straight to the point Ghostie, legendary stuff. can just hear them lining up their delusionary responses. But they know the truth, that the life of an old firm fan is an empty existence. always fearing the next loss rather than anticipating the next win, who ****ing needs it. it's the life of a saintee for me

1 2 3 IN YOUR GLASGOW SLUMS....

Cant wait for kick off now. My only worry is we have not played since the 27th of December, long time without a game, hopefully we dont get "caught cold" in the first 20-30 minutes. Homer has to play, will unsettle their defence. If Savo and Peaso are both injured, then i would give Jacko a start, will get more of a shift from him, than what we would from Sammy. Lets get the songs going big style tonight, we always get crticised for our support, here is our chance to make ourselfs heard tonight, live on t.v and all that.

Cant wait for kick off now. My only worry is we have not played since the 27th of December, long time without a game, hopefully we dont get "caught cold" in the first 20-30 minutes. Homer has to play, will unsettle their defence. If Savo and Peaso are both injured, then i would give Jacko a start, will get more of a shift from him, than what we would from Sammy. Lets get the songs going big style tonight, we always get crticised for our support, here is our chance to make ourselfs heard tonight, live on t.v and all that.

im surprised if we still get the broad sweeping criticism because we have been great on tv when we played motherwell away, hibs at tynie, semi finals etc etc