Saints help the credit crunch in Dundee

Aitchy

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2009/03/13/sportstory12767114t0.asp

Good gesture from the club. Only worry is now the whole of Dundee will jump on the bandwagon in hope of getting a few quid out of us. Reported that Mickael Antoine Curier is at the front of the que for a refund after he was posted missing the last time he was at McDiarmid.

I'm sure they know what they're doing, but does that not open the door up to every tink and his 17 kids wanting a refund because they set off in their Robin Reliant at five to three then moaned they couldn't get in on time?

I'd have told him and his daughter/wife hybrid to feck off, maybe I should write to Dundee for missing kick off the last two times I've been to Dens because they can't be arsed to open more than one turnstile.

Decent move by the club.

That means if 8000 of us turn up to see Saints win the trophy at Dens and we don't get in before kock off then we charge Dunde 8000 x £20 = £160000.

And hammer the final nail in the the dirty coags coffin in the process!

will it be £20 to get in ?

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get as much as possible out of the ultimate game of the season, even though they may be out of it.

As chips says it isn't unusual not to get in on time at Dens since they don't seem to have sufficient turnstiles on occasions.

A shambolic organisation when Dundee were there. Amateurish.

Before slagging off other clubs trying getting into your own ground at the away end with only a couple of turnstiles open - at least Saints made some sort of effort to resolve the problem. And this is every game at Scumdee, ask any away fan what they think of your clubs totally inept treatment of them.

Before slagging off other clubs trying getting into your own ground at the away end with only a couple of turnstiles open - at least Saints made some sort of effort to resolve the problem. And this is every game at Scumdee, ask any away fan what they think of your clubs totally inept treatment of them.

Got to agree, although the "Scumdee" reference makes you seem very immature!

Dundee fans should pay us cause they didn't have to watch all the game

I take it everyone that didn't get in on time on saturday due to Livi only having one gate open will also be getting a refund.

Livi can't even pay their own players let alone people who can't get to the ground at a decent time :laugh:

Probably have as much chance of getting blood from a stone than money from those mafioso bar stewards!

To be honest though football seems to be the only entertainment where there's always problems where people miss the start, sometimes quite a lot of the game and the clubs either say nothing or apologise later grudgingly. So it was a good gesture by Saints on this occasion even though the crowd estimate given by Dundee was much lower. I've been to many big concerts where the band were delayed coming on because the audience had not all filtered in for some reason and the cinema always does this for the big films.