going thro 2 Sc*mdee

livi saint

just wondering how many r goin thro 2 the scum...... does any1 know of any supporters busses going from the lothians or edinburgh area??? i need 2 seats if not i will just get the train so its no bother......

i am well excited..... i am takin a pal thro to make him go thro the feeling of hate LAUGH OUT LOUD, i have bn waiting since newyear for this day......

if other saintees r getting the train thro ... r yous walkin 2 the ground from the station???

i went wen we got cheated 2-1 and there wer a few dundee boys waiting outside the station .... i was with ma bird so did nout but this time may be different LAUGH OUT LOUD..

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY (when it comes) 18 March

ps... i have also been hearing that a few saints fans mite be bringin tri-colours... if true wat do u think about this??

livi saint (till i die) :mrgreen:

just wondering how many r goin thro 2 the scum...... does any1 know of any supporters busses going from the lothians or edinburgh area??? i need 2 seats if not i will just get the train so its no bother......

if other saintees r getting the train thro ... r yous walkin 2 the ground from the station???

i went wen we got cheated 2-1 and there wer a few dundee boys waiting outside the station .... i was with ma bird so did nout but this time may be different LAUGH OUT LOUD..

ps... i have also been hearing that a few saints fans mite be bringin tri-colours... if true wat do u think about this??

are you takin the...are you real :lol:

st pats night is the 17th :P have a good one.

tri colours?your havin a laff eh why would we have tricolours eh :shock:

will be on the train,plenty pubs on the way up :D

have a nice day dude :D

The last Saints supporter i was aware of from Livi was a young chap by the name of Barry IIRC who posted lyrical on a previous incarnation of the forum (the offishal one). DuncM was pretty pally with him :wink:

Does Livi Saint know Baz??

Businessmans Club Day Out fir me on Saturday. Roddy Roddy Roddy.

I hope not, that would be totally ludicrous and would not be welcome at any Saints match.

We should be carrying Union Jacks and nothing else.

I don't want to see those at the game either! Surely we should be carrying Saltires and nothing else?

I'm 37.

Disappointed if you, Dev! :(

I actually just thought you'd made a typo and put the wrong one in by mistake. Sorry! :oops:

I have nothing against the Union flag but it's synonomous with Rangers when it is linked to football.

Totally agree. In our league it's also associated with Airdrie scumbags as well so it's not something we should be associating ourselves with.

I'm 37.

i am well excited..... i am takin a pal thro to make him go thro the feeling of hate LAUGH OUT LOUD, i have bn waiting since newyear for this day......

Firstly do not go to the game looking for trouble or you will find it and do not use this site to recruite friends for this purpose. Secondly do not use text speak on the site read the rules. Thirdly dont talk crap regarding tri colours and the likes. Why would Saints fans carry Tri- Colours at Dundee or any place else for that matter.

I am surprised due to the content of Livi Saints post that a mod hasnt jumped on his head by now condidering the length of the saints fans in inverness thread??????

Quite agree with you Broggy, the use of tri-colours would be highly inflamatory and woud end in the police and stewards moving us out at the very least!

I think the mods are all caught up, as you say, in the stramash with the casuals. Afraid I can't do much as I am out of my forum here....

I'll be there at Dens as well, on the 208 bus :shock:

Quite agree with you Broggy, the use of tri-colours would be highly inflamatory and woud end in the police and stewards moving us out at the very least!

I think the mods are all caught up, as you say, in the stramash with the casuals. Afraid I can't do much as I am out of my forum here....

I'll be there at Dens as well, on the 208 bus :shock:

Well as a Mod who is not caught up in the casuals stramash - I had just treated the comment with the contempt it deserved & didn't think anybody would have risen to the bait (if that was what was intended).

I think we are all in danger of disecting every post at the moment and reading all sorts of nonsense into them that doesn't really exist.

I personally am on this site for a bit of fun and to keep up with Saints related happenings - I do not wish to become a Philadelphia Lawyer or a deep thinking philosopher.

I think this is a good example where the topic 'moderated itself'. The tricolour idea didn't get any takers, so it's pretty much at an end without any need for further action, etc.

Personally I don't see any problem with tricolour flags - blue, white and blue.

Personally I don't see any problem with tricolour flags - blue, white and blue.

*takes the Dev Alahan pedant hat and puts it on*

Aye, but is blue, white and blue actually a tri-colour? Or does it involve two different shades of blue? :roll::wink:

*removes said pedant hat*

I'm having to work overtime in Edinburgh on Saturday, so I'm thinking of getting the train straight through to D**d** and meeting up with my dad there.

Is there anywhere you can go for a drink without the need for body armour, armed guards, vaccines for most know diseases etc?

Also, is anyone else getting the train from Waverley or Haymarket?

Put it in the wrong thread!

Put it in the wrong thread!

Stay away from all stars and Mercantyle which has changed its name to god knows what but it is right across the road from Allstars that is ned heaven both owned by the Marrs funny enough. MacDaniels is another to swerve along with the club bar. Stick to counting house in reform st or Huxters but the beer is crap and expensive. Have fun

As for tricolours, what a load of pish. I'd be embarrassed if any Saints fan did that, that sort of shite we do not need. We should be carrying Union Jacks and nothing else.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

RADFORD DONT BE CLOWN,UNION JACKS MY ARSE THAT REALLY IS A BULLSHIT STATEMENT

UNION JACKS :!:

We already sing the Celtic song though.

Don't ever remember singing " the Fields of Athenry"

If your talking about Hail, Hail the saints are here, I think you will find that Hibs and a few others sing that. Those in the Derry delight in singing the same sectarian songs as used by the rangers fans. However they claim on pie and Bovril that name is all to do with either a part of Dundee or some of the stadium (If you can all it that) coming from Ibrox

To tell the truth do we sing anything at home games ? :?