Dundee Game All Ticket

Baiggers

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going now.. cant be arsed with the hassle of getting a ticket..

dundee have totally ruined this for all the saintees!

So what is the reason why your not going? and i honestly cant see any hassle of walkin up the road to McDiarmid to get a ticket... you must not care that much about saints if u cant be arsed gettin a ticket for what could possibly be a title winning game..

Shocking if you ask me!

I hope this is a sarcastic post.

Surely if you were a Saints fan you would get a ticket or get someone you know to get you a ticket. We could win the league at Dens! We have been in this division for far too long and we have a phenomenal chance of winning it this year and fans wont make the effort of getting a ticket??

I cant wait for it!

I Love saints .. supported them through and through since i was about 4!

suppose it was a bit of a sarcy post.. i was a bit intoxicated when i posted that!

Nah im just peed off with them making it all ticket... therse no need!

I was looking forward to a surge of saints fans going through to dundee and packing the place out.. but now its being controlled and possibilly we may not have as many fans attend because of not enough cash to buy tiks on short notice etc... especially for students.

hopefully it will still be an amazing atmosphere though

up the saints!

anyone know how many we have sold so far??

A chance, but a chance a lot of people won't be willing to miss out on.

CORRECT! you would be foolish to miss this one! Its just along the road :) we should be aiming to fill our allocation!!

WE can beat Dundee, Livi can beat Jags.... you just never know!

Come on :D

.. but now its being controlled and possibilly we may not have as many fans attend because of not enough cash to buy tiks on short notice etc... especially for students.

You will still need pay cash at the gate on saturday anyway. I think its actually easier when it was cash at the gate a know a number of people of were contemplating being there ridiculously early - there wont be the need for this.

The correct decision was finally reached by DFC this should have been all ticket from the beginning.

I know of some people who aren't going because of Sundays result. They dont think we can win it at dens now. I'm sure there are others thinking the same. That'll have an impact on the crowd size.
Thats a terrible attitude. When the fixtures are annouced at the beginning of the season this is the one most of us had our eyes on. If anything STJFC needs their support more now than pre Sunday.

Could do with a rallying call from Rusty on the webiste.....

Thats a terrible attitude. When the fixtures are annouced at the beginning of the season this is the one most of us had our eyes on. If anything STJFC needs their support more now than pre Sunday.

Exactly Mike! This could be our last game against them for a while and its our local derby.

Those who were considering going before sunday and are now not are in my eyes glory hunters in the simplest form!

I went up in person on Monday to collect my ticket from fife cause the women at the ticket office said dundee would not be held responsible for any tickets lost in the post. Was suprised when I arrived that there were only two others collecting tickets. I think thats a good indicator of how well tickets are going to sell and would be really suprised if we sold our complete allocation. That said will depend on how the public sale goes and if people become more excited as the week goes on.

I personally think the league is ours but, if we win on Saturday, the league is sewn up! No matter how Thistle do, we will go on and win the league if we beat Dundee!

Its the biggest game for 7-8 years, if we cant sell 4200 tickets i'll have lost all faith in our supporters.

And anyone who misses a match where we can be crowned champions that day, at Dens, is insane!!!

I personally think the league is ours but, if we win on Saturday, the league is sewn up! No matter how Thistle do, we will go on and win the league if we beat Dundee!

Its the biggest game for 7-8 years, if we cant sell 4200 tickets i'll have lost all faith in our supporters.

And anyone who misses a match where we can be crowned champions that day, at Dens, is insane!!!

I agree. Its upto us to drum into the 'fairweather' fans to come even though we lost on sunday - WE CAN still win the title at dens, albeit lesser chance but they'll regret not going if we do manage to win it there!!

It's not so much an attitude issue. The ones i'm on about never go to away games but do go to all home games. They just think now they'll see them win the league at home against Morton. I'm not saying they're right or wrong.

It's not so much an attitude issue. The ones i'm on about never go to away games but do go to all home games. They just think now they'll see them win the league at home against Morton. I'm not saying they're right or wrong.
Suppose, I just feel so passionate about filling the ground on saturday. I hope that we do lift it on Saturday......a lot of people filled with regret.

We better sell out our entire allocation as I have just made two bets on P&B that we will. If we dont I will have to display the signature..

St.Johnstone. Just a diddy club with no fans and no major honours. Dundee 5 major honours and a great support... and I'm Fifespuds bitch. "Muggy is the lord of my universe and I bow at his feet. I love to put on the guise that I hate Dundee, but deep down, I have to confess that, Dundee are my big team."

For a whole year..........

When we do sell out though.........

I, Fifespud (Aka. Mr Potatohead) admit that all I do is talk complete and utter bollocks....Dunde, Taysides third farce...I'm Ghosties bitch.

St.Johnstone....A much better team than Dundee. I'm only sorry, very sorry it has taken me this long to realise it. The ghost was right again...

I do not expect to lose......

I expect St.Johnstone fans everywhere to step up to the plate and get their arses to Dens Park. If we win the league and your not there, you WILL regret it for the rest of your life....

COME ON SAINTS FANS...

We better sell out our entire allocation as I have just made two bets on P&B that we will. If we dont I will have to display the signature..

St.Johnstone. Just a diddy club with no fans and no major honours. Dundee 5 major honours and a great support... and I'm Fifespuds bitch. "Muggy is the lord of my universe and I bow at his feet. I love to put on the guise that I hate Dundee, but deep down, I have to confess that, Dundee are my big team."

For a whole year..........

I do not expect to lose. I expect St.Johnstone fans everywhere to step up to the plate and get their arses to Dens Park. If we win the league and your not there, you WILL regret it for the rest of your life....

COME ON SAINTS FANS...

Yes, and I will have to adorn this wonderful quote in my signature for a year:

St.Johnstone....A much better team than Dundee. I'm only sorry, very sorry it has taken me this long to realise it. The ghost was right again...

4200 is not a lot, so deep down, I feel I might lose, but it's only a bit of fun.