How many buses??

Was at the club yesterday, and there were only around 1,200 tickets sold. Rather disapointing. After the defeat against QOS, it is only expected that we will now take around 2,500 to Dens, instead of the 4,200 we have been allocated.

When we were up later in the evening, Mr Duff told us 1500. I don't think that's a poor amount when you take into consideration that they still haven't gone on sale to the general public yet and Saints have - rightly - restricted the number of tickets each person can buy. I know a lot of people who are having to wait until tomorrow to get a ticket.

I know of loads of people that are waiting till tommorow for tickets.Also think the trains will be jam packed as not many buses booked because of the scottish semi.2 from the 208 makes 9.Wont be far away from selling out our stands me thinks.Alot of folk get paid tommorow and friday although it might be worth saints opening on saturday morning even if its for say ,100 tickets.

I know of loads of people that are waiting till tommorow for tickets.Also think the trains will be jam packed as not many buses booked because of the scottish semi.2 from the 208 makes 9.Wont be far away from selling out our stands me thinks.Alot of folk get paid tommorow and friday although it might be worth saints opening on saturday morning even if its for say ,100 tickets.
On the website this morning - they are open 11-12 for last minute sales.....

they are open sat morning