Season Tickets

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think geoff should freeze the prices until a certain time, for previous season ticket holders. then put them up to match others in the spl
No, we have to be able to compete with the others in the league and sadly we have to increase the prices across the board. Currently I get my 5 year old free, I really hope that they keep this but dont mind a fair increase at all.

Huddersfield town's season tickets this season were £100 for an adult as it was their centenary, selling 16,000.Under 13s free with an adult paying season ticket.Wonder if saints would do something for their 125 years.

aye apart fae promotion what the feck have saints done to mark 125 years not out.they probably got a posh expensive dinner planned.,for the business class.i think we should get bear to sort something out for the fans.

aye apart fae promotion what the feck have saints done to mark 125 years not out.they probably got a posh expensive dinner planned.,for the business class.i think we should get bear to sort something out for the fans.

just like the Centenery year !

I'm more than happy to pay more. We'll need to spend more on SPL wages and strengthening the squad. We should see more games and the standard will be higher as well as the atmosphere, so it's not unreasonable to put the prices up. I quite like the idea of rewarding current season ticket holders by allowing them to buy at a slightly lower price than new ones - maybe until mid June? I also hope the club continue to allow a free kids' ticket alongside an adult one.

away ya go broon £17 for a day out at the football thats cheep as F**K go down see likes of man utd play and you will pay for one united member £35 - £60 and for non members £40 - £65 or there abouts and thats league games with the champions league its up to about £50-£63 well it was for the arsenal game and i was there:D:D:D:D its only money at the end of the day what else you goin to do with it piss it up against the wall

away ya go broon £17 for a day out at the football thats cheep as F**K go down see likes of man utd play and you will pay for one united member £35 - £60 and for non members £40 - £65 or there abouts and thats league games with the champions league its up to about £50-£63 well it was for the arsenal game and i was there:D:D:D:D its only money at the end of the day what else you goin to do with it piss it up against the wall

Disagree. It's not just £17 though is it? A full Saturday will set me back double that, easily when you consider I don't just pay for myself. As for the price of watching Man Utd. I don't watch Man U. I watch Saints. Saints dont have 30m pound players. Plus, when I go to Blackburn games I dont pay much more than Saints.

Judging by your answer you have no other cash commitments in your life.

Try paying for a mortgage, car, bills etc then continually trying to justify spending over £100 a month following Saints.

Personally I do hope that they keep the kids free season tickets with an adult one . I do benefit from this but so do many others but I think it is vital that the kids are encouraged to come along. What I am prepared to do however is pay quite a bit more. I do know that this will make it difficult for some people at what is a very trying time for some but we have to be realistic and if we want Saints to have any chance of competing properly then that does mean more money has to come into the club.

And before anyone thinks that's unrealistic. You can get a season ticket at Hibs for £225 next year, with a kids ticket at £30. You can get a kids season ticket at Dundee Utd for £19. Aberdeens cheapest season ticket is £209.

Saints already charge close to SPL prices for season tickets, I would not expect a big rise. Clubs in the SPL are dropping prices (Hibs are back to 2007 prices for next year).

If the season ticket goes to about £260-£270 with a free kids ticket I'll be quite happy.

That sounds about right. Maybe £260 for current season ticket holders until mid June then £275 - £280 after that with a free kids one if required.

Be good if there was an insentive to get a discount if you purchased 2 or more then some people who maybe wont make all the games will still buy one. means more money in the pot for the start of the season!

old firm £40 for all the misery they put us through our 125 years

I tink you may have stumbld onto something there, lets charge crazy high prices to the OF fans, we'll get alot of money, buy better players and win the league, diddy teams on the way up :laugh:

Yes for the big 4 you will pay that the same as you will for the Old Firm, But go to see the likes and Hull, Newcaslte, Boro, Everton and you will get an adult and child in for £20-£25,