Who's Next? The Summer Transfer Speculation Thread

The guy crapped on us. He was given a chance to play regular football instead of lingering at Millwall. We took him on loan and offered a contract to which he signed for Hibs. Never played there and ended up at Caley Thistle.

Why on earth would we want him back. Some folk would disagree but I'd rather have Swankie than Morias even to the extend of having Kevin Harper more than either of them!!!

He hardly crapped on us. Coyle barely gave him a game despite being easily good enough in the times he played. He then got offered a chance at Hibs whilst we were still in the 1st Division. What would you have chosen? Hibs or Saints. If you say Saints then its based purely on being a Saints fan - not a professional who wants what is best for himself.

He may be an idiot but he's a pretty good football player.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hardly crapped on us. Coyle barely gave him a game despite being easily good enough in the times he played. He then got offered a chance at Hibs whilst we were still in the 1st Division. What would you have chosen? Hibs or Saints. If you say Saints then its based purely on being a Saints fan - not a professional who wants what is best for himself.

He may be an idiot but he's a pretty good football player.

Not disputing he was not good, his cross for Scotland to score v Hibs at Tynecastle was brilliant but he is a butt head. I personally would have, if I was a player in his position, would move to Hibs but I would give Saints every opportunity to keep me as they helped to get me back on track.

He ain't coming though. Couldn't afford his wages unless he dropped them, hence he went to Hibs in the 1st place, cash.

Not disputing he was not good, his cross for Scotland to score v Hibs at Tynecastle was brilliant but he is a butt head. I personally would have, if I was a player in his position, would move to Hibs but I would give Saints every opportunity to keep me as they helped to get me back on track.

He ain't coming though. Couldn't afford his wages unless he dropped them, hence he went to Hibs in the 1st place, cash.

I think he is a class player and would have him back in an instant - Swankie is the worst player we have - he makes oooor wullie look like a start, Id get swankie and peaso ta. Just to get him in

OC preferred to use Willie McLaren over Morais as Willie was ours while Morais was on loan. If we had been giving him regular games we might have kept him.

Hermione has a beast of a throw.

My Gran also has a beast of a throw. I looks great hanging over her couch, all lovely and tartan. I'm sure if we offered her old folks home a few grand she would make a much cheaper option than Grainger.

Jenny Towns for Left Back.... :cool:

I think he is a class player and would have him back in an instant - Swankie is the worst player we have - he makes oooor wullie look like a start, Id get swankie and peaso ta. Just to get him in

Spot on , have to agree with that. So he got sent off ,nothing wrong with a bit of passion in a player. Saw him in the last game of the season against Falkirk & he gave 100%.Rather see that than what we get from Swankie.