Ten Pin Bowling

LewGti

bunch of show offs!

went bowling for the firts time in years a couple of weeks ago, the 3rd and last game i got 141 which is probably the best score i've had.

they had a speed gun on the lane too and the competition seemed to end up being how fast you could bowl it. everyone else got to about 20mph where as mine were slow and straight just reaching double figures from time to time.

good fun but i wont be in the olympic squad for it

I am absolutely dreadful at bowling. Simply disastrous.

I scraped over a hundred once but usually I sit around seventy-ish. My worst ever was 53, it was the third game and my arm was dying, I could barely lift the ball.

It's fair to say I'm just naturally crap at bowling. :cry:

It doesn't help that you have to go through to Dundee to play the stupid game as well. When you have a bunch of gadgees on one side and a set of the skankiest women imaginable on the other side you're never going to enjoy yourself. Then you have to keep checking your car every two seconds to check if any Lochee neds have taken your stereo. All in all it's not a fun experience.

I'm 37.

I am absolutely dreadful at bowling. Simply disastrous.

I scraped over a hundred once but usually I sit around seventy-ish. My worst ever was 53, it was the third game and my arm was dying, I could barely lift the ball.

It's fair to say I'm just naturally crap at bowling. :cry:

It doesn't help that you have to go through to Dundee to play the stupid game as well. When you have a bunch of gadgees on one side and a set of the skankiest women imaginable on the other side you're never going to enjoy yourself. Then you have to keep checking your car every two seconds to check if any Lochee neds have taken your stereo. All in all it's not a fun experience.

I'm 37.

funny how easy it is to turn things into anti-scumdee :twisted: I LOVES IT