Forumers Spotted

lethamsaintee

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazel in the bucket, as well as fug knows how many others! Where did aw the PSJ boys go? I'm still lost!

Quality! I thought i seen Saintkev in the ice factory! You were so funny, i was in the courtyard speakign to the legend that is my polish friend and i looked up to see you jogging through the crowd of bodies pretending to swim pushing them out the way! qualidee, touch me brudda! P.S Is danny griffin still your legend?! :lol:

Saw hazel in sportsters, nips i dunno where everyone went, me and rocket went to city with sumo and just hame now :D

I met the anonymous ( :wink: ) perthsaint1884! with some reprobate with crutches.

The bucket was supppppppppppppppppppperb

It was awesome last night - everything the bucket is...school reunions, neds, underagers, fights (including the afore mentioned type of people!!) Not going back for a good while now though! I realsied why i am a City girl last night!

Godskitchen were awesome - i have just found a glostick in my bag! :lol:

Not necessarily spotted, but being woken up to the theme tune of Saved By The Bell because of Hazel deciding she wanted to phone me and not speak - followed by a text to ask for a lift home at random past 3, because she was "justin jakified" :shock::? :x

I would not say Justin Jakified, don't lie. (okay, i have no idea where that phrase came from - too much skoosh consumed!!) Mind you, i have no idea how or when i get home, or any recollection of texting you at all last night.....i was mortified reading my texts this morning. :oops: Nice pic though! :lol::oops:

Did you give her a lift home? :lol:

I don't think so......i am waiting on reply's to texts to find out how we all got back up to Oakbank, we were at a flat party for a while apparently. :shock:

I also met Tarvie raving it up with us youngsters to godskitchen - no idea what i said but i remember seeing him.

Seen Grayzer in sandeman also!

spotted quite a few forumers oot on the skite last night! :shock: !

PSJ boys, cannae last the pace lads, everyone apart from nips, Perthsaint1884 an myself never made the jiggin'!

top quality night though!

even better with the result the day, 5-1 to the good guys!! :wink:

spotted quite a few forumers oot on the skite last night! :shock: !

PSJ boys, cannae last the pace lads, everyone apart from nips, Perthsaint1884 an myself never made the jiggin'!

top quality night though!

even better with the result the day, 5-1 to the good guys!! :wink:

I bet you were asleep well before myself and Al... 5am bed after an Um Bongo & Lemonade sesh!

Sitting in the one pub all night just means we have more time to go to the bar and get aftershocks!!! Yuck! :?

I would like to be spotting all the Twoser crew on the 2:30 buses, but instead all I spot are text messages saying how much fun they are having whilst I sit here at work... defo finishing at 3.30 so that I can kill time at home, less likely to cock up somthing important there!

Hiya Chopper! What a great day/night! I think it was Muzz I was talking to in Mathers?? Nice guy! :wink: Oh and spotted Hazel. Bought a cheerstick from her.... Who did I have a sword fight with said cheerstick In Robertsons? And who were the bunch of 20 guys we took in tow from Rose Street - you guys were funny. What a great bunch of peeps. My head still hurts!!

Glasgow Cowden Saintee Chick

Hiya Chopper! What a great day/night! I think it was Muzz I was talking to in Mathers?? Nice guy! :wink: Oh and spotted Hazel. Bought a cheerstick from her.... Who did I have a sword fight with said cheerstick In Robertsons? And who were the bunch of 20 guys we took in tow from Rose Street - you guys were funny. What a great bunch of peeps. My head still hurts!!

good chance this was me!

aye it was me in mathers. good crack 8)

Some poor Saintie bloke got a kicking outside Robertsons. Reliably informed that big ole bouncers just stood and watched. Muzz - I'm sure you told me your name was Buzz. Although I was pretty far gone by that time. :D Heading to the Falkirk game tomor. C'mon the Sainties!

probably the drink affecting my speech there! aye, falkirk will be good but a bit of a come down from wednesday :!: