The Ashes

Dr Christmas Jones

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ponting was LBW by a mile so in a roundabout way Rudi got it spot on!

Knock them over tomorrow early and force the follow on, but the Lords wicket usually goes flat so it'll be harder getting them out in the second innings, but it's in Englands hands.

But He was not lbw, and the Rudi got it wrong big style.

But He was not lbw, and the Rudi got it wrong big style.

Hawkeye showed it crashing into leg stump about halfway up. Either way he was caught or LBW.

Still, I wouldn't care if Ricky Ponting got out undeservedly. In fact it would be even better since you'd see his "bulldog chewing a wasp" expression have a bit more venom too it.

106103.jpg

Hawkeye showed it crashing into leg stump about halfway up. Either way he was caught or LBW.

Still, I wouldn't care if Ricky Ponting got out undeservedly. In fact it would be even better since you'd see his "bulldog chewing a wasp" expression have a bit more venom too it.

Great photo Ra... McSaint.

Hahaha good to see Mr Ponting dropping a very, very easy catch, and yet again some poor fielding from the Aussie.

Now will they be wanting the rain for the next today.

Levi is looking so smug the now but thought it was shocking he had to go upstairs when they were still bowling to find out what to do.Christ some captain.Would nt fill me with much confidence.Still going for the Aussies.

I think it's going to be tight in the end. The big problem is there's no good plan B in the bowling if there's no movement for the bowlers. I can't think of one good chance yesterday for either of the two that are in at the moment which just isn't good enough against the Aussies. Here's hoping for a nice overcast day.

Glad to see whingeing/whineing Ponting has resumed normal service (out for 2).:laugh:
Good to see Australia getting on with the game through the dodgy decisions.What with the no ball,Catch that did nt carry and catch that was nt against Hussey.Wonder what would of been said had it been against the 3 lions:cry:.With Hadden away,once Clarke goes i think it will be all over.

Good to see Australia getting on with the game through the dodgy decisions.What with the no ball,Catch that did nt carry and catch that was nt against Hussey.Wonder what would of been said had it been against the 3 lions:cry:.With Hadden away,once Clarke goes i think it will be all over.

As the saying goes 'What goes arround comes arround' so the Aussies are due their fair share of appalling decisions!!

What makes it worse is when the umpires call for the 4th official to clarify and he still screws it up.

• 2 weeks later...