#15 - 07/11/09 - Aberdeen 2-1 Saints - SPL

sjfc.spl.09-10

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pittodrie holds around 22,000 so that is impressive. Any memories of the Saints support that day?

I think we should have quite a healthy support tomorrow.

It was pretty poor, I think we were still on single figures points wise

I ended up in a travel lodge in Aberdeen that night for some strange drunken reason

We will take 750+ tomorrow

I wish the official site would stop putting them previous results/teams up, i get nightmare's everytime i see the name's Kemble, Lynch and McBride, it really was a horrific team.

Seems to be a fair bit of interest amongst our fans regarding tomorrow's game, i hope you prediction of 750+ is right Mike, and that folk arent put off by the whole train situation. Im sure the vast majority of us will have a consumed a beverage or 6 before the game, so should be a decent atmosphere too.

Well another week finishes at the fun factory I call work.. Thank feck..:D

Very much looking forward to this game and hoping that the real Saints turn up produce a deceny display. It definitely looks like we will have a decent turnout and hopefully we might break 900.. Come on saints 6th place beckons and it would be rude to turn it down..

4-4-2 please Del. Lets not give them too much respect, after all they have only scored 3 at home in the league in 5 games. Lets face it, up to now they have been shit and there is nothing to suggest that they will be any different tomorrow..

Very much looking forward to this game and hoping that the real Saints turn up produce a deceny display. It definitely looks like we will have a decent turnout and hopefully we might break 900.. Come on saints 6th place beckons and it would be rude to turn it down..

very much hope so:) well there's alot of intrest with my pals anyway:) CMON U SAINTS!!!!

I wish the official site would stop putting them previous results/teams up, i get nightmare's everytime i see the name's Kemble, Lynch and McBride, it really was a horrific team.

I know what you mean - sends shivers down the spine.

Did anyone notice the attendance at the last game though - 17k+ - what are the chances of that turning out tomorrow :)

Edit: Just noticed Jinky's post re the attendance, d'oh!

Edited by Saint Stevo
Inability to read properly!

Any idea how many buses are going up from the supporters clubs.I heard a rumour the prison/posties are taking a 50 seater(last time was Dundee).Leaving early myself to get parked,fed and watch the reekie derby.Will give you a bell Muzz when we get up,to see where you are(Thats if you know where you are:confused:).mon the saints:razz:

Any idea how many buses are going up from the supporters clubs.I heard a rumour the prison/posties are taking a 50 seater(last time was Dundee).Leaving early myself to get parked,fed and watch the reekie derby.Will give you a bell Muzz when we get up,to see where you are(Thats if you know where you are:confused:).mon the saints:razz:

mon the mushrooms:razz:

Talking of trumpets..................

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Trumpets!

Are the schools still off?

Aye man, great eh?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Pcz-6l2Ro&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Pcz-6l2Ro&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>