#15 - 07/11/09 - Aberdeen 2-1 Saints - SPL

sjfc.spl.09-10

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think any fixture should present us with fear, we will be rightly underdogs but as long as we can keep concentration, for 90 mins, we might just spring a surprise.

I hope we dont go 4-5-1 and wouldnt change much from today apart from the obvious one (midge for fil).

I thought Ando was going to get a well deserved run in the side, which looks unlikely now and will probably drop out of contention again :sad:

Worryingly, I've got a sense of optimism about this game, which usually spells bad news. Aberdeen don't appear to be a great side and they still seem to be settling under McGhee. If we can play to the standard we've managed on several occasions, I think we have a decent chance.

Team is starting to get a settled look and I'd again expect Smith, Mackay, Grainger, Rutkiewicz, Gartland, Morris and Davidson all to start. Think Craig and Millar have probably earned their shirts as well, although you always like to think either Swankie or Morais will feature. Samuel is picking himself up top and I think Deuchar might be able to get some joy out of their centre backs.

Smith

Mackay - Rutkiewicz - Gartland - Grainger

Millar - Davidson - Morris - Craig

Deuchar - Samuel

Subbies: Main, Anderson, Hardie, Morais, Johannson, Reynolds and one other.