• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------Smith-----------

Mackay Ando Garts Grainger

----Moon Morris Craig------

-Fil----------------Swanks-

----------Sammy----------

Did we not play a similar team/set up to this against Burnley in the pre-season match?

In fact, this was our line-up that day:

Main,

Mackay, McCaffrey, Gartland, Grainger

Davidson Morris Craig

Swankie Samuel Morais

I thought we were brilliant going forward in that game, really using our pace going forward to get behind Burnley. I wouldn't object to Swankie playing in a set-up like that. I would go for that exact line-up in fact, with the exception of Smith in goals instead of Main.

Edited by Jamie_Beatson

Any chance of letting us in on the joke? I wouldn't be too displeased if Del was to put that team out on Saturday.

4-3-3 doesn't work, we get in front and become 4-5-1 with the result being a long punt to Sammy who is isolated. When we attack in a 4-3-3 the full backs are caught between a rock and a hard place. If they don't support the attack, it dies; if they do we are wide open to rear rape.

4-4-2 is the only way to play the game

4-3-3 doesn't work, we get in front and become 4-5-1 with the result being a long punt to Sammy who is isolated. When we attack in a 4-3-3 the full backs are caught between a rock and a hard place. If they don't support the attack, it dies; if they do we are wide open to rear rape.

4-4-2 is the only way to play the game

open to rear rape thank **** brewster is not in the spl