Player of the year

patsy

who is your player of the year and why?

for me its got to be Dave Mackay he has been superb all season whatever position he has been asked to play in. i just wish we could have a team of dave mackays :razz:

Has to be Chris Millar.Playing out of position he never stops running,tracking back,going forward,pops up on both wings and imo has been superb this season.Mackers a close second.

It may seem strange seeing that we have conceded the most goals in the SPL that i am voting for a defender but it has to be dave mackay!

He has been immense this season and without him I fear of where we could have finished up!

Liam Craig. He has really stepped his game up and scored some really important goals for us. I hope we can extend his contract because I fear we'll lose him on a free next year.

this, liam has been very good for us.

Player of the Year: Dave MacKay. Great performances throughout the season, versatile along the defensive line and has a good footballing brain in attack. He certainly won me over from the start of the season where I thought he was unfit and a little hesitant... how wrong has he proved me, brilliant player and wears the shirt with pride (well it certainly looks like this) He should be made club captain next season as reward!

Very closely followed by most improved: Murray Davidson, outstanding season and international recognition. When he is out the starting 11 we miss that edge in centre midfield. box to box midfielder who has great tackling and heading ability, a great all round midfielder who is not afraid to get hurt and is destined to make it big. I hope he goes on to play for Scotland full team!