Nacho Novo for Saints?

Bluesaint84

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change your password then.

All is well , there is no panic after all, it was my flatmate who posted that, the bassa:twisted:Password changed :wink:

As we all know, Del is very friendly with McCoist and there is a chance that Novo's contract will not be renewed. Novo is on the lowest wage bracket at Ibrox and is keen to stay in Scotland. His wage demands would not be too unrealistic. As a lot of guys have said he is the type of player that you would rather have in your side than against you. Del will be keeping a close eye on the situation and will obviously get a wink from McCoist with regards Novo's situation.

Why did you not just put this in the (un)realistic signing targets thread with the rest of the nonsense?

If he does not go to England he said he would be going back to spain. http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/rangers/2010/05/11/rangers-striker-nacho-novo-considering-move-abroad-as-ibrox-contract-ends-86908-22250738/

All is well , there is no panic after all, it was my flatmate who posted that, the bassa:twisted:Password changed :wink:

As we all know, Del is very friendly with McCoist and there is a chance that Novo's contract will not be renewed. Novo is on the lowest wage bracket at Ibrox and is keen to stay in Scotland. His wage demands would not be too unrealistic. As a lot of guys have said he is the type of player that you would rather have in your side than against you. Del will be keeping a close eye on the situation and will obviously get a wink from McCoist with regards Novo's situation.

bluesaint84 here, using my dads username now, again I did not write this and when I tried to change my password it failed because my original password has been changed. Don't understand why you can't just create a profile for yourself. Finally, I'm hardly going to have a flatmate when I'm 16 :D

Novo was interviewed by Radio Scotland on the pitch during Rangers celebrations two Sundays back.He voiced his displeasure at mostly just making appearances from the bench this season and there was a good chance his contract would not be renewed.However,as he and his family were settled in the Glasgow area he would consider playing for another premier league team.The article in the paper seems to contradict that.

Jody and Doobs playing for Saints was surprising,Novo I think is a bridge to far,wouldn't mind seeing it though.

bluesaint84 here, using my dads username now, again I did not write this and when I tried to change my password it failed because my original password has been changed. Don't understand why you can't just create a profile for yourself. Finally, I'm hardly going to have a flatmate when I'm 16 :D

:shock: its 25e :laugh:

It's amazing to think that any Saints fan would turn down Novo or Benji because they dislike them. Lets get real her. Neither of these guys would likely sign for Saints and we'd be lucky to have them if they did.

Ask yourself, would you turn down Robbie Savage, Craig Bellamy or Didier Drogba? We all hate these players - who cares though?

Saying that, a fair percentage of Saints fans gave Alan Mcgregor abuse despite being top class. Go figure.

It's amazing to think that any Saints fan would turn down Novo or Benji because they dislike them. Lets get real her. Neither of these guys would likely sign for Saints and we'd be lucky to have them if they did.

Ask yourself, would you turn down Robbie Savage, Craig Bellamy or Didier Drogba? We all hate these players - who cares though?

Saying that, a fair percentage of Saints fans gave Alan Mcgregor abuse despite being top class. Go figure.

Do you mean when he played with Saints?...if you did, I think you're mistaken. Can't think that any fan had a bad word to say about him during his time here.

Do you mean when he played with Saints?...if you did, I think you're mistaken. Can't think that any fan had a bad word to say about him during his time here.

He got all sorts of stick early in his time on loan before he converted those that slagged him.

mcgregor!!! would you want another rapist in the squad?