Capello

Nuggets

Looks like he has Fcuk England over big style, by signing a new 4 year contract before the world cup.

So they can not sack him, if they get knocked out. Plus on the upside he might quit if they don't get in to the knock out stages.

Click on link below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8750672.stm

it is ridiculous a country, a football nation like e***and should have a foreign manager.

Italy, Argentina, Brazl, Germany or Spain would never go down that route.

imagine an italian trying to tell you (an e***ish player) in the dressing room about passion and fighting for your country.

you don't take that from someone else other than a fellow countryman.

big nations with big players should not have foreign managers.

it is ridiculous a country, a football nation like e***and should have a foreign manager.

Italy, Argentina, Brazl, Germany or Spain would never go down that route.

imagine an italian trying to tell you (an e***ish player) in the dressing room about passion and fighting for your country.

you don't take that from someone else other than a fellow countryman.

big nations with big players should not have foreign managers.

look at the love and respect Maradonna gets from his players.

that is because he has the same passion for his country as his players.

Capello could never command that respect from his team unless he managed Italy, his own country.

it was the same with Bertie Vogts.

I don't think any of it is Capello's fault, England are just a team of individuals with not an ounce of teamwork or unity about them.

Think they all have to take blame on paper that squad of players should be getting to the semi finals of a world cup.

Best capello moment 4-1 down you need three goals, so lets take off Defoe and bring on heskey, genius!!

I was accused of being racist because I did not want England to prosper-will that charge be levelled at the thousands of Engerlund fans who want shot of " That useless Italian t***" ?

Probably not.Fitba is about pride and passion for your chosen team and the prima donnas down south are sadly lacking in either. C,mon the Dutch.

Capello's decision to not play the 4-4-1-1 was a huge mistake.

Some very average English players have been given bags of cash before they have achieved anything on the pitch. The rise of the English Premiership has killed the national side and looking at the upcoming youth it is only going to get worse.

The last really decent English manager was Bobby Robson but you've got to ask why these English managers failed and maybe that's why the English FA looked elsewhere -

Steve McLaren?

Kevin Keegan?

Howard Wilkinson?

Glenn Hoddle?

Graham Taylor?

Also the regular top four Premiership sides don't have English managers. I blame the players, they didn't have a clue without their continental club colleagues who know how to control and pass the ball making them players. Rooney was lost without such players but he did run about. :roll: Another manager and it'll be the same. They are seeded so should still get easy group qualifiers.

Edited by Ronaldo

imagine what cloughie would be saying to them if he was in put in charge. They would wish they had been left out the squad. Maybe thats what they need.

Sadly most of them are instant picks for the team as they dont have a squad of decent players, they have a few who do well in domestic football.

imagine what cloughie would be saying to them if he was in put in charge. They would wish they had been left out the squad. Maybe thats what they need.

Sadly most of them are instant picks for the team as they dont have a squad of decent players, they have a few who do well in domestic football.

Brian Clough was probably the best ever British manager (I hate to be controversial but :shock:) in that he didn't take huge clubs (e.g. Man. Utd. Liverpool Celtic Rangers etc.) to English champions or even champions of of Europe serby County Notts Forest.

He should have been English manager but he fell out with the English FA and I think that says a lot more about the latter.

Edited by Ronaldo

had alot of time for cloughie, was a great manager. They wouldn't of got away with the preformances if he was in charge. No one would of.

I can remember the pitch invasion at the city ground and he clipped the ear of a fan who ran past. The fan said sorry to cloughie. Thats respect. Great guy.

Two weeks to go then he has a meeting with Dave Richards the chairman of club england.

To find out if he has a job or not.

But i can not see them sacking him as they can't not afford to pay him off, so they will have to hope he resign to say a bit of money.