Haber

Edstar101

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely better than the (non) strike force we had last season!

Amen sista. Anything has to be better.

whether you like it or not, none of those strikers did their job last season and were highly unlikely to do it this season. Parkin will also be like a new signing.

When Haber signs, strike force looks like a top six finish if we can find the right partnership.

Amen sista. Anything has to be better.

whether you like it or not, none of those strikers did their job last season and were highly unlikely to do it this season. Parkin will also be like a new signing. When Haber signs, strike force looks like a top six finish if we can find the right partnership.

Parkin will go out on loan possibly

I would be shocked if Parkin isn't McInnes' first choice striker when he's fully fit.

Not sure if you mean because you think Parkin is Del's favourite or if it is because you think he is the best striker we have

As much as I disagree with the 'first choice' bit, the reason I think he may go on loan may well be the 'fully fit' aspect. Depending on his recovery regime, a spell of first team games in a lower league may help build up fitness / sharpness etc. In fact, they may have carried out some amazing surgery that actually gives him those things :? and adding in some touch, awareness and judgement would be good

Not sure if you mean because you think Parkin is Del's favourite or if it is because you think he is the best striker we have

As much as I disagree with the 'first choice' bit, the reason I think he may go on loan may well be the 'fully fit' aspect. Depending on his recovery regime, a spell of first team games in a lower league may help build up fitness / sharpness etc. In fact, they may have carried out some amazing surgery that actually gives him those things :? and adding in some touch, awareness and judgement would be good

As much as I agree that Parkin is not the best other than with his head, he did score an absolute screamer of a volly against Celtic in the League cup at McDiarmid.

As much as I agree that Parkin is not the best other than with his head, he did score an absolute screamer of a volly against Celtic in the League cup at McDiarmid.

Strange thing with Parkin and heading is, yes, he has scored with his head, yet further outfield he is woeful at winning headers and often misses 'knock-ons' completely. When he does win one, or connect, it is not directed towards a fellow team-mate...it just randomly bounces off his head.

Cant argue with the goal though Dougie...it was a belter. There is a footballer in there somewhere...I just don't think it is a good enough footballer for us

Anyway...Haber....I see there is a new article on the OS regarding the game tomorrow. Mentions waiting on clearance for Sheridan to play, but not a word re Haber.

He must be signing, surely, or there would have been a statement that Del is no longer considering him for a contract....you would think

Anyway...Haber....I see there is a new article on the OS regarding the game tomorrow. Mentions waiting on clearance for Sheridan to play, but not a word re Haber.

He must be signing, surely, or there would have been a statement that Del is no longer considering him for a contract....you would think

Nothing recent on his Twitter site either to even suggest what might be happening either way.

Nothing recent on his Twitter site either to even suggest what might be happening either way.

It could all just be a big media thing by Saints...perhaps Haber has been told to stop tweeting ahead of some big announcement tonight or tomorrow....am I clutching at straws yet :?

It could all just be a big media thing by Saints...perhaps Haber has been told to stop tweeting ahead of some big announcement tonight or tomorrow....am I clutching at straws yet :?

Good things come to those who wait.

Patience is a virtue.

What's for us will not go by us.

etc, etc

*NOT ALL OF THIS POST WAS STOLEN FROM SINGAPORE SAINT*

Haber disappears off the news. Sheridan (lazy b******) comes in. Parkin is one of Del's favourites.

I'm so depressed.

WE ARE DOOMED!

Really...

Too many downers on the site today.. Weve signed some amazing people this season and potentially the best goalie in Ireland...

just look how shitty it must be to support Motherwell no excitement. Del has given us one of the most exciting preseason starts ever with signings straight of the bat then right upto the last day b4 season starts. with our budget and small support being a Sainty is a blessing and I'm happy as hell with our signings...

Come on and roar the team on...

Really...

Too many downers on the site today.. Weve signed some amazing people this season and potentially the best goalie in Ireland...

just look how shitty it must be to support Motherwell no excitement. Del has given us one of the most exciting preseason starts ever with signings straight of the bat then right upto the last day b4 season starts. with our budget and small support being a Sainty is a blessing and I'm happy as hell with our signings...

Wish I was more like you and less like me.

I don't see any reason to be excited.

I'm going to wait and see what happens first. :laugh:

Really...

think this is overegging the pudding a bit, but I do think Del has made some good signings. Let's see if they can gel into a team which can play with a bit of flair and score goals.