#18 - 27/11/10 - Hibernian 0-0 Saints - SPL

Mike180279

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£22 they can get tae.and they will never fill there stadium (new stand = white elephant).

lownie are ye goin?

would have been a great alldayer as i am at a do in dalkeith at night.I will use the £22 elsewhere rip off chunts.hope we win and mind wear a condom.

I've seen Saints win often at Easter Road relatively speaking, just lucky. It would be great to win this weekend, it would make our league position healthy. Colin Calderwood sounds quite a good manager but time will tell and that was a cracking win for them at Ibrox but they might be inconsistent - hope so.

I've seen Saints win often at Easter Road relatively speaking, just lucky. It would be great to win this weekend, it would make our league position healthy. Colin Calderwood sounds quite a good manager but time will tell and that was a cracking win for them at Ibrox but they might be inconsistent - hope so.

Here's hoping! I'm personally feeling quietly confident regarding this one. I thought Calderwood had turned thing's around after that brilliant win at Ibrox but after last weeks trouncing in Inverness I'm not too sure. As good as Inverness have been on the road, they have been dismal at home so Hibs are suspect in my eyes at the moment.

A rare away outing for Bruno. A tough one - would be happy with a draw. Especially with Hamilton coming up.

Just a quick one but I've expectede Hamilton to go on a run all season lifting themselves up but they're firing blanks PLUS I think Simon Mensing actually missed a penalty. Maybe Aberdeen have nothing to worry about and Hamilton may not be the force they were able to beat most teams on their day.

On Saturday Riordan will be his normal hit or miss, hoping it's a miss day, although he wasn't playing at Ibrox in that big win.

Just a quick one but I've expectede Hamilton to go on a run all season lifting themselves up but they're firing blanks PLUS I think Simon Mensing actually missed a penalty. Maybe Aberdeen have nothing to worry about and Hamilton may not be the force they were able to beat most teams on their day.

On Saturday Riordan will be his normal hit or miss, hoping it's a miss day, although he wasn't playing at Ibrox in that big win.

Riordans suspended.

Think we should show our respects to the ref throughout the game ....make him feel wanted !

IF we got a penalty a huge rendition of

Nice one referee

Nice one son

Nice one referee

lets have another one.

What if it's an Irish ref and all the decisions are going against us?