#27 - 01/02/11 - Saints 2-0 Hamilton Accies - SPL

SaintDougie

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope all Saints fans remember the comments of the cheat by the name of Flavio Paixao after our last game at Hamilton. That player was at it again at the weekend and I hope the refs are looking out for him and his antics.

Lets hope for a strong ref who does not stand for any of either twins rolling around and screaming when someone brushes past them.

I hope all Saints fans remember the comments of the cheat by the name of Flavio Paixao after our last game at Hamilton. That player was at it again at the weekend and I hope the refs are looking out for him and his antics.

Lets hope for a strong ref who does not stand for any of either twins rolling around and screaming when someone brushes past them.

In a similar vein hopefully someone will have given young master May some advice about keeping his feet.

In a similar vein hopefully someone will have given young master May some advice about keeping his feet.

If he does turn out to be one that er, em, goes down easily, then it's disappointing that he's come through our youth system and into the first team without it being knocked out of him.

Probably not be playing. Weren't they both dropped?

EUAN NORRIS is ref for this one.

Encks

Dave Ando doobz Liam

Millar Adams Muzz Novikosas

sammy may

subs - smith maybury jody cleve jacko parkin peaso

Love to see that line up, but the teamsheets obviously come from the printers with Jody's name already on.

He's not creative, so let's have a bit of steel in there.

Expecting a tough game. Hamilton are a horrible team who know how to grind out results. Time wasting, 'clever' fouls, brutal central defenders and the worlds most irritating europop twins (sorry Jedward) make them my number one team I want to see thumped. They always seem to give us a hard game at McD though so not expecting too much.

I'm pleased with the signing of Novikovas but Grainger will be a miss as he normally scores against Hamilton. I'd expect Craig to go left back, Novikovas left mid, Parkin and Sammy to start up front and the rest of the team picks itself. Parkin will get a few games to get some form together with the new lad in the team - he has no excuses now and if it does't work I expect him to fall away from the side in time.

On the flip side, if the new lad provides Jenkinson-style service ala Roddy Grant then perhaps Parkin could turn into a bit of a hero for Saints ;)

Expecting a tough game. Hamilton are a horrible team who know how to grind out results. Time wasting, 'clever' fouls, brutal central defenders and the worlds most irritating europop twins (sorry Jedward) make them my number one team I want to see thumped. They always seem to give us a hard game at McD though so not expecting too much.

I'm pleased with the signing of Novikovas but Grainger will be a miss as he normally scores against Hamilton. I'd expect Craig to go left back, Novikovas left mid, Parkin and Sammy to start up front and the rest of the team picks itself. Parkin will get a few games to get some form together with the new lad in the team - he has no excuses now and if it does't work I expect him to fall away from the side in time.

On the flip side, if the new lad provides Jenkinson-style service ala Roddy Grant then perhaps Parkin could turn into a bit of a hero for Saints ;)

I'm pretty sure we've seen the last of Parkin. Maybe used as a sub now and again but I doubt very much he'll be starting to often.

just a question, how many u21 players do we need to put on the team sheet ?? 2 or 3

If we get rid of the u21 rule would we see the likes may, reynolds and caddis.

Yeah the new guy takes up one of them spots with mayzo taking another, caddis or reynolds to take the last one, so we do have some sub options.

Lets get rattled into them straight from kick off and hopefully we can see one of the twins end up booted into the stand at some point. Cheating wee chunts.

Mon the saints, 3 points tonight.

Would quite like to see Samuel & May up front again...seem to recall their defenders aren't the most mobile.

That said, with the winger coming in I reckon Parkin will get a start.....hopefully, he'll benefit from all the crosses this lad is going to put in.

If Parkin and Nova start, and the latter puts in loads of good crosses, which the former then fails to get his head meaningfully to, I may just blow a gasket :shock:

Even if Parkin scored tonight we would be looking at his chances ratio............every striker goes through a lean spell of no goals THEN it clicks into position........WE cannot just blame Parkin for lack of goals -EVERYONE needs to chip in.

BIG SAM P for me tonight......GO ON BIG MAN......MAKE MY DAY