Summer clear out!

SJFC1988-

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Saturday's team selection will be interesting now, as it we'll get an idea of who Del wants to keep and who is likely to go.

If Grainger does want to leave/ends up leaving, then all the best to him. It would grait on me slightly because of the fee we paid to get him. His form has dipped in recent months though, and if his heart and head are elsewhere, he's as well away.

KYLE - Dont go on SATURDAY as we dont play ICT until MONDAY :wink:

I'd add Doobs to the 'keep' list, if only for the reason that I don't like thinking of a central defensive pairing of Gartland and Anderson next season.

that is the stuff of nightmares. Please don't mention that possibility. Both of these players should be shown the door.

Still people defend Ando. Unbelievable. Week after week he is gash. Brechin home and away, United, Well on Saturday. Pish pish pish pish pishy pishy pish. I'm fed up with all these guff United rejects we end up with. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh:?

But people like Ando. Why? Tell me why someone please. WHAT'S TO LIKE? DIDDLY SQUAT, THAT'S WHAT. I'm away to top myself.

Edited by Jimmy Wallace

that is the stuff of nightmares. Please don't mention that possibility. Both of these players should be shown the door.

Still people defend Ando. Unbelievable. Week after week he is gash. Brechin home and away, United, Well on Saturday. Pish pish pish pish pishy pishy pish. I'm fed up with all these guff United rejects we end up with. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh:?

It was Dave MacKay that left the defence down on Saturday not Steven Anderson.

I quite like Grainger but it's really poor to see him publicly making comments like that, especially as presumably it was said during the build-up to our biggest game of the season. If those quotes are a fair reflection of his attitude then hopefully he's one of the ones who won't be playing for us again.

I quite like Grainger but it's really poor to see him publicly making comments like that, especially as presumably it was said during the build-up to our biggest game of the season. If those quotes are a fair reflection of his attitude then hopefully he's one of the ones who won't be playing for us again.

agreed, he's another United reject that we seem to have a penchant for. He's like a big coiled cumberland turd. On yer way ya bam.

So it wasn't him on the right hand side of the pitch then that allowed Murphy to swan past him every single time? Was it some mythical creature?

Dave wasn't at his best on Saturday, for sure, but who let Murphy run right across the front of the 18 yard line for the second goal. ANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :cry: Anyway, I don't think anyone is suggesting punting Dave on the strength of one poor performance. I'm suggesting punting Anderson on the strength of mince, week after week.

agreed, he's another United reject that we seem to have a penchant for. He's like a big coiled cumberland turd. On yer way ya bam.
I had actually posted something similar but deleted it,thinking I was being a bit unfair.It boils my piss that we seem to pick up all the sh!te that United dont want and this has to stop.I suppose its cheaper to travel to Dundee to check out a player than say Weirside or the south coast of England but to just pick up a released player on the basis "the arabs had him so he must be good" is money wasted imo.

On your first point, I apologise. You may be correct.

I'm merely stating my view that I don't think Ando is good enough and that I find it incredible that so many like him as a player. I'm trying to do it in a slightly idiotic manner to emphasise the point. I've been making it for 8 years since Ando first played. I remember him and Jim Weir playing in a match together and he was gash then and I've never seen anything to change my mind since. Maybe I am wrong. I'll shut up now, since you seem to have deemed my opinion less than worthy!