Reaarranged fixtures

George Grieve

Anyone else feeling shafted by the rearranged Celtic and Aberdeen games?

I bought a season ticket, in spite of working in Accrington.

I arrrange work and play around 3 pm Saturday regardless of the venue.....

Two games that I am going to miss, and a set of non-refund air tickets to/from London the weekend of the Celtic game.....so much for being organised....feel royally shafted.

Two games that I am going to miss, and a set of non-refund air tickets to/from London the weekend of the Celtic game.....so much for being organised....feel royally shafted.

That's crap. However, surely the experience of the past 2 seasons must have informed you there is no guarantee games will kick-off at 3pm, especially when we play the Old Firm at home? This is the reality of life in the Top Flight.

The Celtic match is not down to TV but the European match celtic have on the Thursday night matches last year were also changed to Sunday for EURO League matches.

Sadly it is the way things are with the TV companies it just might be better if they gave more notice of matches.

The Celtic match is not down to TV but the European match celtic have on the Thursday night matches last year were also changed to Sunday for EURO League matches.

Sadly it is the way things are with the TV companies it just might be better if they gave more notice of matches.

In a way it is TV as they show the Europa cup games on tv on Thursdays because of telly.

I didn't buy a season ticket because I missed so many games last season. It also means I am not forced to go to games on freezing cold January evenings if I don't want to. There are positives and negatives to not having a season ticket. If I'd had one, I'd have gone today. However, it was on TV and nobody else was going so I just stayed home to watch it. That's probably the negative side of it.

Down to London to see Marillion and was meant to be back for Celtic and then back to the 100 Club for a Sunday night Xmas show with 'h'(the lead singer with Marillion)....

I'll fly back anyway and have a curry at Odesi:-)

Lost all sympathy with that bombshell: Marillion! :)