Sandaza

robinsaint

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably just as well he didnt score...would've gotten himself a yellow card under that stupid rule

I'm pretty sure it would have been worth it.

Might have been in Spanish of course.

What would YOU have written if you were Fran? I expect some folk might have some comedic suggestions. Bet slf would just write 'braw'!!

'I PAY MY TAXES' would have made me smile.

Some Quotes from the Queens X1 Bucky drinkers-Be warned some comments are made by some "Not very bright folk"One chunt even thinks Fran is Italian.

Think this is all about trying to get more money out of rangers. The days of rangers paying silly wages to average players just because we are rangers should be a thing of the past. Also people have to remember this guy failed to make it at a very low level of english football, time to move on and i am sure sandanza will regret his decision.

<hr style="color:#ffffff; background-color:#ffffff" size="1"> Notts County were apparently the only other team watching him yesterday, enjoy the big time Fransisco.

I am not liking the messages coming from this player recently -- I wish he would keep such things to himself.

If anything, he should take Rangers' interest in him as a huge compliment and a real personal boost.

Instead of taking Rangers' interest as a huge positive, he appears to have turned it into a negative in his own mind -- which is really bizarre (as this IS Rangers we are talking about here).

We'll see what happens I guess.

Transfer history

11/12 07.2011 Brighton & Hove Albion St. Johnstone FC free transfer

10/11 07.2010 Dundee United FC Brighton & Hove Albion free transfer

08/09 07.2008 FC Valencia Mestalla Dundee United FC free transfer

Total transfer revenues: 0

Glittering career so far...rolleyes.gif

Didn't see anything yesterday that suggested he is better than what we have. Their wide right player (didn't pick up his name) was far more effective and gave us a much harder time.

He can feck right off, who does he think he is?

Good luck in League One you ugly cant!

The damage he would do to our brand having his coupon bandied around wearing our shirt would make him an unwise signing even if he was as good as Jelavic. Which he isn't remotely.

Who does this guy think he is? We shouldn't go anywhere near this lump of wood.

Was at the Alloa game yesterday, and Rangers would be better looking at St Johnstone's reserve striker that is out on loan to Alloa than this clown!

Regardless of whether he ends up with us or not, he should have been cleverer with that interview.

"I am pleased Rangers are interested and I will look at all my options as my next move is my biggest"

Or words to that effect. What he has said makes money look like his only objective and whilst we expect that he has no idea the difference in life that is offered playing with us instead of St Johnstone.

Cheerio dickhead.

You won't get a better club so enjoy winning nothing in your career. Loser!!!

Move on Ally. He's got the offer and doesn't think he'll sign a pre-contract. Fck him. Really can't see why we're not able to identify decent alternatives at similar value. Decent SPL striker, squad player, nothing more. The guys done nothing in his career to date - nothing. A decent 6 months in Scotland? So what. Has to be better out there if we scout properly.

Gomis, Conway and Rooney will all be back in the SPL from next season onwards. Yes they will have had a few quid banked from silly wages in over inflated leagues, but is money everything?

If you sign for the Rangers and prove yourself there, bigger clubs than Cardiff, Middlesborough etc etc will see your worth and even bigger riches could come your way.

As for Sand-dancer? A free signing I would take him, any fee then it's a no from me.

What a dafty. Lomas has stitched him up. Move on

To be honest 5k seems fair to me. But the guy is keeping his options open

A poster before said Rooney is on 15k down south - maybe Sandaza is hoping for that ?

He is Italian and the name Glasgow Rangers will not have the same pull as it would to a native Scot - if he can get 15k a week good luck to him but dont think he will. He will go where he gets the most money and if he gets offered 15k three times what we are offering well that triple so no brainer for him

Lomas.....from the Jim McLean school of management, has his players best intrests at heart...

Mowhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahaha hahahahahahaha... Etc.,

Who the eck does he think he is? He is an average player in the SPL and would be a squad player at best. Jog on ya socket. I hope we don't get him now. W ank

Could be the making of Sandaza if he agreed to come, if he had any b@lls he would jump at the opportunity and give it his all, if he decides otherwise it's his loss, he will never play for a bigger club than the Rangers.

He should be biting the hand off teams like Rangers offering him a deal. Playing a risky game here as he could suffer injury, loss of form or anything and end up with no offers.

Why did he end up at St Johnstone? Because nobody else wanted him after his failed spell at Brighton.

Hopefully Rangers forget about this one and step up the search for someone better who will jump at the chance to sign for Rangers.

I'll actually be shocked if this lad doesn't appear at Celtic sometime soon.

For what it's worth, I think he's a decent player - he showed that again yesterday. But a boy of his talent should be willing to crawl on broken glass to Ibrox. He's not, so we'll move on.

The guy is 28. Rangers are the biggest club he's ever likely to play for and if he ever wants to win any medals it's the only chance he'll get.

i'm sick of this $hite from him, st johnstone and their stupid manager get someone else rangers don't want him signing for us now!

feck him he must be a having a laugh he will never play for a bigger club than us and if money is his only moitivator they he can take a running duck.

Seriously though, those rangers fans comments should provide great motivation for him to hit 25-30 goals, get a move to a good championship or even a small premiership side and stick two fingers up to Rangers. Rangers are a big club, but their future greatness hangs in the balance, and they are big as a result of hateful people.

Totally unfair to publish those Rangers fans quotes. Akin to laughing at people with physical/mental disabilities or setting Hobos alight. Let's all just be grateful we aren't subjected to this kind of mental trauma. Especially given they are about to take it up the shiter from the Revenue.

Bless.

Totally unfair to publish those Rangers fans quotes. Akin to laughing at people with physical/mental disabilities or setting Hobos alight. Let's all just be grateful we aren't subjected to this kind of mental trauma. Especially given they are about to take it up the shiter from the Revenue.

Bless.

Let's give them a break. They must be bitter, they've went from watching watching the likes of Laudrup, Gascoigne, Numan, the De Boers, Van Bronckhorst, Kanchelskis etc to being lumbered with Whittaker, Broadfoot, Healy etc.

They can't afford to pay sweetie money for players and are regularly getting knocked back for 2nd tier English clubs and to top it all off Celtic are miles better than them.

It must be depressing supporting 'the mighty' Glasgow Rangers.

Let's give them a break. They must be bitter, they've went from watching watching the likes of Laudrup, Gascoigne, Numan, the De Boers, Van Bronckhorst, Kanchelskis etc to being lumbered with Whittaker, Broadfoot, Healy etc.

They can't afford to pay sweetie money for players and are regularly getting knocked back for 2nd tier English clubs and to top it all off Celtic are miles better than them.

It must be depressing supporting 'the once mighty' Glasgow Rangers.

That's mair like it

i was at the game yesterday and ended up alongside 5 Rangers fans who in all honesty werent bad lads, decent craic, but, they dont think Fran is good enough for them and all 5 agreed that this is the start of Rangers buying sub standard players to fit in with their financial restraints.

i was at the game yesterday and ended up alongside 5 Rangers fans who in all honesty werent bad lads, decent craic, but, they dont think Fran is good enough for them and all 5 agreed that this is the start of Rangers buying sub standard players to fit in with their financial restraints.

...They can't go to many games if they think this is the 'start' of rangers buying substandard players.....:wink:

From the BBC

1253 FOOTBALL: Francisco Sandaza has not had a pre-contract offer from Rangers, his agent tells BBC Scotland. St Johnstone manager Steve Lomas was quoted over the weekend as saying that the Spanish striker had turned down the offer from the Ibrox club. Agent Clive Jagger claims no serious contract talks have taken place with any clubs.

WTF?

What a joke of a man.

Fran has been quoted as saying he's turned down a PCA.

Looks like the agent is miffed at being bypassed.

To be fair Ryan, Sandaza said he didnt think he would sign any PCA because he wants to keep options open, as he is a good player. I don't think he ever said he had formally turned down a PCA from Rangers. It isn't impossible that the rest was just press adding 2+2 and getting Rangers as usual.

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
To be fair Ryan, Sandaza said he didnt think he would sign any PCA because he wants to keep options open, as he is a good player. I don't think he ever said he had formally turned down a PCA from Rangers. It isn't impossible that the rest was just press adding 2+2 and getting Rangers as usual.

McCoist is on record sayint that Rangers have offered one though. And so is Lomas too.

Must've got lost in the post.

Guest Harry Curran's Love child

"Jagger believes the public discussions over the future of his client has been unhelpful.

He said: "Too many people have got involved and put rumours about. That's why we'll get together in Madrid to decide our strategy. But there are a number of options.

"A Major League Soccer club expressed interest quite some time ago, and that interest has grown because of his performances.

"There's also been interest from a couple of Championship clubs and I believe a Premiership club went to watch him on Saturday, but I'm realistic enough to know clubs might have 10-20 strikers on a list, and maybe 19 of those will be crossed off.

"But I don't want to name any of the clubs because I'm not sure those clubs want their interest made public, and I don't want to jeopardise Fran's chances of being signed by any of them."

What an absolute helmet.

"Jagger believes the public discussions over the future of his client has been unhelpful.

He said: "Too many people have got involved and put rumours about. That's why we'll get together in Madrid to decide our strategy. But there are a number of options.

"A Major League Soccer club expressed interest quite some time ago, and that interest has grown because of his performances.

"There's also been interest from a couple of Championship clubs and I believe a Premiership club went to watch him on Saturday, but I'm realistic enough to know clubs might have 10-20 strikers on a list, and maybe 19 of those will be crossed off.

"But I don't want to name any of the clubs because I'm not sure those clubs want their interest made public, and I don't want to jeopardise Fran's chances of being signed by any of them."

What an absolute helmet.

Yeah, OK, having read that this boy is a massive bawbag. Sounds like a guy desperate for a payday.

This is what he says about himself: -

In my case, I really care about my players and my greatest pleasure is not just discovering new talent but the nurturting of a potentially great player as he develops. In truth, within the football industry, true care and attention provided to a football player can make the critical difference between someone with talent failing – or becoming immensely successful.

Of course, when I initially sign players they are often young and sometimes may have never before left their home countries. It is therefore vital that they are placed carefully into an appropriate club and one that will carefully and sympathetically maximise their career. All too often players can be treated merely as financial ‘assets’ with the result that they are over-stressed and tragically ‘burn out’ long before their true potential.

Looks like it!

Edited by montrosesaintee