Sandaza

robinsaint

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would happily lose him on a free.

We have been lucky to have him for the time we have, and if he continues to play like he has and then goes for nothing, he sure as hell wont owe saints anything.

Would much rather lose him for nothing than take anything under 350k, although I agree that teams would be looking to pay considerably less

I would happily lose him on a free.

We have been lucky to have him for the time we have, and if he continues to play like he has and then goes for nothing, he sure as hell wont owe saints anything.

Would much rather lose him for nothing than take anything under 350k, although I agree that teams would be looking to pay considerably less

Sums it up for me perfectly.

Lomas having a pop at the agent. Says he's the type of agent who gives agents a bad name. He also told Sandaza to stay here and score 25-30 goals and he can enjoy the premiership next season rather than jumping to Rangers.

Lomas is playing a very clever game. Showing some real savvy....very promising

Lomas having a pop at the agent. Says he's the type of agent who gives agents a bad name. He also told Sandaza to stay here and score 25-30 goals and he can enjoy the premiership next season rather than jumping to Rangers.

Totally agree with Steveo, Jagger is just in it for himself, Fran is enjoying being here where he is a star, he would not be so prolific in the Championship darn sarf and would be benched at the OF. Some agents are just plain greedy!

Nonsense. So you'd take £20k for him now?

I'm with Ghostie. When he signed it was pretty clear he was using us just for a season to bang in some goals and put himself in the shop window. I'll just be thankful we've had him for one season and even more so if he helps secure a top 6 place. He's a fantastic talent, far too good for us, and it's testament to Del working his magic in actually convincing him to sign in the summer.

The best thing Fran can do is stay with us until the end of the season, net a seasons total of 20+ goals in the process and his agent will whip up a bidding war, whilst we receive no fee. If all that happens, I will be absolutely delighted.

I didnt put a figure on it (SILLY ME) - but if a "big" team offered a decent price we would be daft keeping him. ( my opinion )

Nice work by Lomas - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/st-johnstone/2012/01/06/st-johnstone-boss-steve-lomas-tells-fran-sandaza-to-smash-25-goal-barrier-this-season-and-win-move-to-english-premiership-86908-23682877/

But Lomas said: “There are no offers in and from what I understand Rangers don’t have any money anyway.

L.O.L :)

People seem to be overlooking the fact that Fran chose to appoint Jagger as his agent. He is obviously happy with his methods and style which he presumably knew about before selecting him. If Fran wasn't happy with what was going on Jagger wouldn't be making making any statements to the press.

People seem to be overlooking the fact that Fran chose to appoint Jagger as his agent. He is obviously happy with his methods and style which he presumably knew about before selecting him. If Fran wasn't happy with what was going on Jagger wouldn't be making making any statements to the press.

Jagger's job is to get Sandaza the best deals and best clubs he can. What is it to Sandaza if his methods are suspect? The ends justify the means for a player.

Jagger's job is to get Sandaza the best deals and best clubs he can. What is it to Sandaza if his methods are suspect? The ends justify the means for a player.

It doesn't mean that a player has to agree with everything his agent says or does, but, agreed, he has the power to employ or get rid of Jagger, and he chooses to employ him.

At the moment it's a case of Fran = God; Jagger = Devil. I doubt either extreme is correct.

A good agent will realise that there is more to 'the best club' for his player than league placings and salary.

As soon as a team threatens the old firm or get anywhere near them they pilferage their best players,then they and their fans complain that there's no competition in the league.

I had a discussion:evil: with a Rangers fan during the 9 and a row years in the Iron Horse,Glasgow.He was boasting how good Rangers were and how they were walking over Scottish football.I told him his team were a joke as with the money and players they had at their disposal at that time they should of been winning European trophy's and not rejoicing over a two horse race SPL title.He was getting really pissed off at this by now and replied,"I,we hump you lot all the time".

Have Rangers and Celtic ever used the players at their disposal to the best of their abilities.Probably once with Celtic when they were cheated out the UEFA final against Porto and Rangers when they just missed out on reaching the European cup/Champions league final in Walter Smith's first spell in charge.