What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

Well back in Edmonton here for a few days then back up to see Santa. Had a great time wife thoroughly enjoyed herself she thought the crack was great. The trip back was a feckin disaster the plane arrived five hours late from Toronto so resulted in missed connections so a 12 hour journey turned into a 30 hour debacle and the airline thinks they are pulling out the stops by offering you a free 2 dollar sandwich to make up for all their feckups.

Good to see a couple off the boys Dave Ferg and Hoodlum oh Sixties dinnae be hard on him he said his hand got caught in a hole in his pocket when he was going to stand his hand.

Aw the best boys

John

back Well back in Edmonton here for a few days then back up to see Santa. Had a great time wife thoroughly enjoyed herself she thought the crack was great. The trip back was a feckin disaster the plane arrived five hours late from Toronto so resulted in missed connections so a 12 hour journey turned into a 30 hour debacle and the airline thinks they are pulling out the stops by offering you a free 2 dollar sandwich to make up for all their feckups.

Good to see a couple off the boys Dave Ferg and Hoodlum oh Sixties dinnae be hard on him he said his hand got caught in a hole in his pocket when he was going to stand his hand.

Aw the best boys

John

Hope you and the wife had a good trip, was trying to get up and buy you a pint ( no like some :wink: ) but will be a couple of weeks before I get back up.

• 3 weeks later...

Back in Edmonton again got my eyes tested before I came over the opticians figure I have a cataract in my right eye I need seen to. Seeing I can see very little wie my left eye since a retinal detachment  better get it seen to.

On a brighter note the wife is counting the months to us coming back next year so sixties better get saving the pension up to buy me a pint:wink:

Back in Edmonton again got my eyes tested before I came over the opticians figure I have a cataract in my right eye I need seen to. Seeing I can see very little wie my left eye since a retinal detachment  better get it seen to.

On a brighter note the wife is counting the months to us coming back next year so sixties better get saving the pension up to buy me a pint:wink:

No problem John be great to meet up, Hope all goes well wae the mince pies.

Late night last night got a phone call from a guy who had just completed a kayak trip up the Mackenzie River he stays in Newport Fife and a friend off his is my cousin fae St Andrews's lassie's best mate, anyway went and picked him up from the B+B brought him to the house where we had a few beers good craic then gave him a tour of the town on the way back to the B+B

Just had the annual central heating check, guy comes in so you are a Saintee he says saw the sticker in the car I'm fae Sirling played wae them 74 to 78 played at Muirton a few times but support the Dons so got a bit of stick, his name is Steve Kennedy anyone remember him, said his hero was Micky Lawson cried his eyes out when he signed for us.

No problem John be great to meet up, Hope all goes well wae the mince pies.

Would be good to meet up and see if aw the things Hoodlum told me were true:wink: as far as the mince pies are concerned being thirty years younger wid sort the problems. You know what they used to tell us about going blind:laugh: