An open letter to St Johnstone Chairman Steve Brown

Calypso Kid

You really are naive if you think that people when in certain jobs (and I am not just talking about football here) should just give their opinion in an interview if they are asked.

Yes, he is entitled to his opinion, of course he is, but he is also expected to keep his own counsil at appropriate times

What did he say that was detrimental to St Johnstone FC or affects how he does his job in anyway?

Real Madrid got most things right in his post above, but meant to conclude:

For those who are unhappy don't buy a season ticket for a corrupt and fixed league, you know it makes sense.

This is what I agree with. As I have said previously this isn't a boycott. A boycott is a threat to get something you want. For me I have just had enough and want nothing to do with an organisation that treats its customers with such contempt.

Like many of the diaspora, I dont have to make that decision. I was an S.T. holder at muirton, right up to about 10 years ago when I swam the Irish sea. If I was still in Perth or able to attend more matches, I dont think I could in all good conscience buy another year book if we were in the same league as Rangers next year.

I would rather Saints resigned from the SPL, as membership from a footballing perspective would be pointless. Yes I know it is a business, but using that argument we are customers, and I am afraid i would have to shop somewhere else.

I'd rather they went out of business entirely than pay back what is really only going to be a token amount.

What good is a CVA anyway? They would still be in the top flight and the SPL will be as competitive as ever :mad:

Precisely. I thought HMRC were the biggest creditor anyway. Is it not the case that they never accept CVA when they are the majority creditor?

Good article but, to be fair, they might well have lifted most of the material straight off some of the pages in the "Big Rangers Administration thread" that has been running on P&B since Frebruary and has now reached a staggering 988 pages containing (at this time) 24,696 posts.

The media appear to be shifting ever so slightly, the fact that this is now beginning to hit (at long last) the front pages should put even more pressure on the 'chairmen', who intend voting them back in, to think again - if it ever comes to that.

Edited by Indicator

Precisely. I thought HMRC were the biggest creditor anyway. Is it not the case that they never accept CVA when they are the majority creditor?

I was led to believe that as well but now there is a lot of talk about a CVA so I dunno.

Excellent link Percy.

Can't believe the current bun have printed such an article .

Can only think it's an attempt to boost Murdoch's paper circulation in Scotland.

But nevertheless great story and true

Edited by HOODLUM65
Auto print.

:laugh:

HOW funny was it today when THEY started singing " Cheerio cheerio" and the Saints fans joined in ---fairly shut them up and they hadnt a clue WHY ***

You have pre-empted my post Oh Ancient one.

Was a magic moment we had been waiting for after we were subjected to the Sash etc.

As you say they were stuum .

And as for them singing Championies , tells you all you need to know about the great unwashed.

:laugh:

You have pre-empted my post Oh Ancient one.

Was a magic moment we had been waiting for after we were subjected to the Sash etc.

As you say they were stuum .

And as for them singing Championies , tells you all you need to know about the great unwashed .

Celtic were at home today against Hearts:laugh:

Celtic were at home today against Hearts:laugh:

Were you at the game?

Obviously not or you know about the chants to which i refer.

Or is it the great unwashed comment that you have an issue with.

If the latter, I would like to know if you have spent as many years on the west coast as i have.sounds to me you are another armchair expert.

Were you at the game?

Obviously not or you know about the chants to which i refer.

Or is it the great unwashed comment that you have an issue with.

If the latter, I would like to know if you have spent as many years on the west coast as i have.sounds to me you are another armchair expert.

Ah, nothing like a good bit of back biting and bitch fighting to make you feel like a man again....