#43 - 13/05/12 - Saints 0-4 Rangers - SPL

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel some Saints fans should make a banner. We should let everyone including our board, chairman and manager know our feelings.

Well as nothing has been decided yet yawn yawn your banner would need to be IF this happens or IF that happens.Lets just get on with humping Rangers on the pitch and get the players off on a well deserved holiday rather than worrying about the great unwashed from the west.

Media now reporting that Green will attend today's game at Saints. Look out for a media scrum and precious little attention on the only team with something to play for on the park....

"..........@BBCLiamMcLeod: Green also plans to attend #Rangers' final match of the season today at #StJohnstone............."

Media now reporting that Green will attend today's game at Saints. Look out for a media scrum and precious little attention on the only team with something to play for on the park....

"..........@BBCLiamMcLeod: Green also plans to attend #Rangers' final match of the season today at #StJohnstone............."

And a scramble for tickets by the loyal gers fans to show they dont do walking away.

is anyone else taking there passport to wave at the loyal perth, dundee, inverness and maybe glasgow ranger fans just incase we do achieve something great today

hahaha love it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

...and while we're waving them.......

"We all dream of a team of Dave McKays

Europe In July

Europe in July......"

CYS

We should make him pay £25 like every other adult has to!

In line with a few here, I will be avoiding all contact with the outside world, and catching the game on Alba. This means I wont know if we have achieved European qualification or not until 7.30 (though am fully expecting this to be ripped away somehow and given to the cheats o' govan)

Come on Saints, just this once, eh?

In line with a few here, I will be avoiding all contact with the outside world[/i], and catching the game on Alba. This means I wont know if we have achieved European qualification or not until 7.30 (though am fully expecting this to be ripped away somehow and given to the cheats o' govan)

Didn't you do that anyway when you moved over there ??

No need to wind the Orc's up too much today chaps. I'm sure they can disgrace themselves without our help.

Remember the good name of St.Johnstone, and don't have us splattered all over the press for the wrong reasons.

can understand where your coming from but we have to enjoy ourselves and not worry about them ars*holes if we get into europe

In line with a few here, I will be avoiding all contact with the outside world, and catching the game on Alba. This means I wont know if we have achieved European qualification or not until 7.30 (though am fully expecting this to be ripped away somehow and given to the cheats o' govan)

get a monster carry out .

15 Mannus

02 MacKay

03 Davidson

05 Wright

06 Anderson

04 Morris

07 Millar

10 Craig

20 Adams

11 Sheridan

21 Sandaza

Substitutes

01 Enckelman

12 Maybury

14 Moon

29 McIntosh

23 Haber

41 Christopher Kane

46 Keatings

Would have liked to see Compton have a crack at Broadfoot. Unexciting midfield.