Chris Millar

Das Rave

Chris Millar has rejected the offer of a 2 year extension to his contract, and plans to further his career in Australia.

I would like to wish him all the best and thank him for the past 4 years.

I think has came on vastly in the time he has been with us, and although not the most skillful player, always gave 100% when he played

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock:

If, hopefully, Croft stays, then that statement is a bit much

He will be though. You need more than one person for each position and, for our budget, I don't see too many better out there at the moment. He's also versatile and well liked in the changing room. I don't think I've ever seen a player work quite as hard as what he's done for us either.

Each to their own, but I think we'll see how much we do miss him next season.

Wish him well. He's been a good player for us. Never quite reached his potential as I firmly believe he's got enough ability to play at the highest level but his contribution in the final third never matched his desire and ability.

He will be though. You need more than one person for each position and, for our budget, I don't see too many better out there at the moment. He's also versatile and well liked in the changing room. I don't think I've ever seen a player work quite as hard as what he's done for us either.

Difficult to replace then :D

i love wee midgie but if everyone is fit then i struggle to find a place for him, trouble is we never have everyone fit and with his versatility he always gets in the team and does a great job wherever he is asked to play.

think mymrs will miss him more than me tho. is this news definite?

Stop being difficult for the sake of being difficult :-P

I'm not...I agree with what you have said. We need a midfielder that will contribute more goals though

Be interesting to see his opinion if we do happen to qualify for Europe, but regardless he will be missed by me if he goes, never anything short of 100% from him every time he stepped onto the pitch over the last 4 years, never the most skillful player and his delivery for a wide player at times left a little to be desired but I never once had a problem with him in the team.

If he chooses to move on, then I for one will wish him good luck. Genuinely nice guy and very well liked in the dressing room.

Never a huge fan although I have always stuck up for him.Gets about the park really well,his crossing is average and goals a collectors item.At least twice I have been at McD and heard him being booed ON,which is patently wrong.Thanks for your time wee man and all the best "down under"