No to a NewcoRFC in the SPL rally

NoToRFCnewcoInSPL

The ones I work with only want Ragers to go down to 3rd because they think it will hurt the rest of Scottish football. I just have to walk away when that conversation starts as I have to work with these people .

my boss told me ye don't have to like someone to work with them.offer a cuppy and just piss in there tea.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans are angry and threatening to boycott because they value integrity over greed, and don't want a fixed, corrupt league.

Incidentally, what The Rangers supporters want is irrelevant: they support a diddy club who have never even won a single match in their entire history.:)

And we have a team of world beaters, i see your point!!!!!!

And you know this for a fact? the point i am making is who cares what's happening over there, im sick of reading about rangers problems on this site on a daily basis, its time we concentrated on whats happening at saint and feck whats happening else where.

And you know this for a fact? the point i am making is who cares what's happening over there, im sick of reading about rangers problems on this site on a daily basis, its time we concentrated on whats happening at saint and feck whats happening else where.

Clearly quite a lot of people care. And clearly this is going to have a massive impact on Saints. I'd go as far as to say that as supporters it is our duty to care about whether or not our club happily supports the concept of a fixed, corrupt league.

Clearly quite a lot of people care. And clearly this is going to have a massive impact on Saints. I'd go as far as to say that as supporters it is our duty to care about whether or not our club happily supports the concept of a fixed, corrupt league.

Well as i have said im sick fed up reading about rangers and their problems on this site, the sfa will deal with it whatever way they want to, they are not going to listen us or any other clubs fans, this is WE ARE PERTH after all, NOT WE ARE GLASGOW,

Well as i have said im sick fed up reading about rangers and their problems on this site, the sfa will deal with it whatever way they want to, they are not going to listen us or any other clubs fans, this is WE ARE PERTH after all, NOT WE ARE GLASGOW,

There is a solution. Stop reading the threads regarding Rangers.

There is a solution. Stop reading the threads regarding Rangers.

Sorry NIPS. Much respect for your posts, but there are no posts regarding Rangers.

They are an ex-club. They have ceased to be.

I think you may be referring to the soon to be liquidated company which sheltered a sporting club which single handedly has destroyed the concept of sporting integrity and is about to be ejected from the SPL.

Glad to put you right there.

:D

Living in England, I'm getting absolutely no news about this affair in the press and without the superb and highly informed threads on this site I'd be completely unaware of the extent of the problems facing Scottish football.

And be clear, this does affect Scottish football. And that includes St Johnstone. Therefore, it's entirely appropriate for it to be discussed in this forum.

Thanks to all the posters who've helped me make sense of this sorry mess.

Sorry NIPS. Much respect for your posts, but there are no posts regarding Rangers.

They are an ex-club. They have ceased to be.

I think you may be referring to the soon to be liquidated company which sheltered a sporting club which single handedly has destroyed the concept of sporting integrity and is about to be ejected from the SPL.

Glad to put you right there.

:D

Funnily enough I originally referred to them as Rangers/The Rangers/Newco/whatever but my connection went as I hit submit reply and I got lazy second time round. Still no excuse though - thanks for pointing out the error of my ways. ;-)

Does it have to be Dundee or Dunfermline?

If Rangers "apply" for a place in the SPL and get knocked back, does the place HAVE to go to the relegated or second placed team?

Could other teams like Partick Thistle or Hamilton argue that they warrant the extra place?

If Rangers "apply" for a place in the SPL and get knocked back, does the place HAVE to go to the relegated or second placed team?

Could other teams like Partick Thistle or Hamilton argue that they warrant the extra place?

I doubt it. What would their argument be?

Dundee or Dunfermline would get the nod based on they are the highest "ranked" teams from last season.

i read in the paper that it would be between Dundee and Falkirk, i presumed this was an error

Living in England, I'm getting absolutely no news about this affair in the press and without the superb and highly informed threads on this site I'd be completely unaware of the extent of the problems facing Scottish football.

And be clear, this does affect Scottish football. And that includes St Johnstone. Therefore, it's entirely appropriate for it to be discussed in this forum.

Thanks to all the posters who've helped me make sense of this sorry mess.

If you want to know whats happening with rangers why dont you just go to their official site and find out whats happening with them, we have a new challenge in the league, new players, europe to look forward to, so there is plenty to discuss, this nonsense has been dragging on forever now, lets get back to discussing saints again.

If you want to know whats happening with rangers why dont you just go to their official site and find out whats happening with them, we have a new challenge in the league, new players, europe to look forward to, so there is plenty to discuss, this nonsense has been dragging on forever now, lets get back to discussing saints again.

The outcome of this whole situation will (hopefully) change football in Scotland for the better. Last time I looked, Saints play their football in Scotland.

Decided to become a Saints fan now? If you don't want to read about your clubs shameful demise then don't look at the threads.