Season Tickets

fifefan

No bother, I admire your commitment to the cause. Let's get right behind the boys this season. With Rangers gone, we have a great chance of at least equalling last season's position. Buzzing.

exactly that if not higher i am sick of the words a team our size should be happy with a top / punching above our weight shite.

A certain former member of this forum suggests that I am guilty of "misappropriation of funds" because I paid for my Turkey trip before purchasing my season ticket.

My question is who out there has misplaced his medication?

That wouldn't be our mutual friend with the blog would it?

Yeah, the head banger who appears to believe he is the most righteous, loyal and better than anyone else Saints fan going.

What an utter fanny.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Will you not be able to discuss it with him in Turkey?

Where did he say that. I looked at his blog today after reading something about him on Twitter but there seems to be nothing new on that dungheap. His twitter is now protected and as I don't follow him I cannot read his pish. Probabaly for the best because the last time I looked he was calling me an idiot:laugh::laugh:

It's on Twitter. I think he was banging on about you earlier on.

Hiya 101, hiya pal!

He'll no doubt be delighted because he's being talked about for being controversial.

I don't really give a shit about that though, I don't think its acceptable to go around tarring someone with allegations like that on an open public website.

It's on Twitter. I think he was banging on about you earlier on.

Hiya 101, hiya pal!

He'll no doubt be delighted because he's being talked about for being controversial.

I don't really give a shit about that though, I don't think its acceptable to go around tarring someone with allegations like that on an open public website.

Since when did talking utter crap make someone controversial? He isn't controversial - he is just an egotistical, opinionated erse. A bit like Craig Burley - although at least I can understand why Burley does it, he at least gets paid for the uninformed drivel that he spouts.

Why has nobody gave the guy a right good kicking ? He comes across as a right tube and its surprising that you can be such a knob and still have your face intact .Or is he the type that's not worth the bother ?

What one is it you are talking about Craig Burley or 101?? :)

Edited by mainstand

Ticket now purchased. The whole fiasco is not finished yet but it looks like fairness has prevailed.

Would have killed me to stay away from McDiarmid so lets go & push Saints into top 6 again before we go to 16 team league. Bring it on.

would saints have sold my season ticket if they had a stand in the city centre they could of also sold lotto ticket plus had super saints walking about the centre?

aye bring back the yellow kiosk and stick it in the city centre shopping complex.get some braw looking women to sell saints stuff as well.

would saints have sold more season tickets if they had a stand in the city centre they could of also sold lotto ticket plus had super saints walking about the centre?

I'm not sure it's something people go and buy on a whim because they see the opportunity in the town centre. It's a huge investment to most people these days. A lot of money.