Bristol City pre season match

Any of the forum members from Bristol coming up for the tour of scotland with your club, planning visiting Perth for the game.

If you need any information about hotels, B&B's, transport etc then ask away.

I am sure the Barossa club would open the doors pre match for you to enjoy a couple of pints.

Hope to see you up here in late July

Unfortunately, I will be in Tenerife at the time of our game but a few friends have already booked flights and hotels. It seems to be a trip which has a fair bit of interest down here and I know of quite a few who are planning to head North.

Flights!!! You lot must have too much money :cool:

Unfortunately, I will be in Tenerife at the time of our game but a few friends have already booked flights and hotels. It seems to be a trip which has a fair bit of interest down here and I know of quite a few who are planning to head North.

Part time supporter :laugh:

Any of the forum members from Bristol coming up for the tour of scotland with your club, planning visiting Perth for the game.

I am sure the Barossa club would open the doors pre match for you to enjoy a couple of pints.

2 buses booked into barossa St ,more info to follow.

great am away to order a bristol rovers top for the occasion.

Don't forget to grow those necessary extra fingers and have a chip stitched to both shoulders SLF. The dribbling and profuse sweating is essential and you have to try and find an argument to justify why a team in L2 is much, much better than a Championship club.

If you want to wear that piece of shite, it's up to you but please don't, the stench is awful!

Don't forget to grow those necessary extra fingers and have a chip stitched to both shoulders SLF. The dribbling and profuse sweating is essential and you have to try and find an argument to justify why a team in L2 is much, much better than a Championship club.

If you want to wear that piece of shite, it's up to you but please don't, the stench is awful!

Do you know slf. Matched him to a tee :wink:

'mon the Gas :wink:Used to live in Lockleaze when first moved to Brizle and went to Eastville a couple of times (note only a couple - ye'll ken why- whit a dump) - but my Brizle allegiance stayed with them even when they upped sticks and headed off to Bath.

Hello mate.

Will be coming up for the Saints & Dundee games, looking forward to it. Think we get into Perth around 11:30 on the Saturday morning. :D