Your club needs you.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, remember it's not buy a season ticket or nothing. Much more money could be raised by getting part-time supporters like us to attend 6 or 12 games a season. Mind that the season-ticket heroes (once the deid rangers nonense is finished) are a given - not meaning to be rude, but economically, you're a given.

More please on why Joe Public should wander along every now and again. taking the grandwains on their birthday....those grandwains eventually perhaps becoming season ticket holders.

On that, SB's initiatives quite promising.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. I can't afford a few hundred quid buying season books for me and the kids (and at ages 6 & 8, plus only getting them every other weekend they'd get a bit bored of nothning but fitba every weekend with me), but will certainly attend a fair number of matches this season - especially given the initiative with the family stand.

A couple of memberships into the Super J's for the kids might get them more interested in the fitba as well.

Season tickets renewed by phone and office reporting very brisk sales. Be great if the club got rewarded with more ST sales than last season that would be further evidence that RFC(IA) are not essential to our success.

Anyone who can afford to do so please get behind the club - some great deals to be had.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. I can't afford a few hundred quid buying season books for me and the kids (and at ages 6 & 8, plus only getting them every other weekend they'd get a bit bored of nothning but fitba every weekend with me), but will certainly attend a fair number of matches this season - especially given the initiative with the family stand.

A couple of memberships into the Super J's for the kids might get them more interested in the fitba as well.

There Free now

There Free now

Cant be many better deals around in the whole of the UK as:

"An adult and up to two children aged 12 and under will pay just £250 for an Ormond Stand season ticket while a senior citizen and up to two children of 12 and under will be just £150"

Such a fantastic offer, I hope it gets a good response!

A grandad to take his two grandchildren to the whole season of home matches for about:

..........£2 PER PERSON!!

I've just been given comp tickets for the season & the kids are 12 & 9 so will be next season before I get ST's... however as the wee one pointed out I will be able to get her home & away strips & hat, scarfs gloves and everything she wants.

comp tickets for every game? How did you manage that?

Go and buy a season ticket anyway. Show the club you care.

comp tickets for every game? How did you manage that?

Go and buy a season ticket anyway. Show the club you care.

My wee brother works for Clydesdale Bank.

Went in to get tickets for the kids today but got told I couldn't get them (as i have in previous years) as I wasn't buying one for myself. Which is a shame as they have liked having their own ST's

so I urge you to get out there next week and get your season tickets bought. We will be buying our two this friday ( payday for me). I also urge you to use this decision to encourage as many lapsed fans as possible to consider returning to McD. We need to be getting as much money into the club as we can. Buying Saints lottery tickets, half time draws, food from the kiosks, programmes, magazines, hospitality packages, player sponsorship deals, using the club shop and the like. Our efforts up till now have been brilliant and have played a significant part and now we need to back that up..

Saints have done "THE RIGHT THING" now we need to do the same.

COYS...

Ghostie.

Me and my brother paid for our season tickets today,still think saints would be better to build a bigger and better shop as it would bring in alot more money.

Edited by Dev

150 quid season ticket for student!

That is brilliant - what's that - about £9 a match? We should get down to Stirling and get some buses organised. Make a day in Perth watching the footie a full day out. Bus to Perth, few beers before the game with the locals, watch the match, couple of beers afterwards, bit of food, some more beers and maybe a sing-song, buses back to Stirling. Wouldn't mind doing that myself every fortnight.

Bought a season ticket today. Cant wait.

In the red seats in the East Stand. Lower tier.

Also got the full Saints strip, socks and all. Got home and put them on. Am wearing them now typing this.

Anyone know if you can get Saints shin guards as my calves look too puny in these socks :)