Angus Based Saints Fans

Jimmy Wallace

I live in Angus and would love to organise a bus and meet others for a pint!

I was just having a small laugh at the plethora of threads on various regional groupings. Hence the smiley at the end. You organise the bus, I might go on it! Not sure I want to meet you for a pint though. You might be weird! :wink:

Edited by Jimmy Wallace

I live in Broughty Ferry. Usually just drive throught to home games, so if any Dundee based Saints need a lift, just give me a shout. Usually get train from Dundee for away games, so again if anyone else is leaving from Dundee give me a shout.

Im sure there was a thread on here a few years ago, regarding starting a Dundee/Angus Saints Supporters Club and there was a fair bit of interest, would be good to get something like that going.

Jimmy Wallace, we could even discuss the defensive maestro that is Steven Anderson!! :wink:

I live in Broughty Ferry. Usually just drive throught to home games, so if any Dundee based Saints need a lift, just give me a shout. Usually get train from Dundee for away games, so again if anyone else is leaving from Dundee give me a shout.

Im sure there was a thread on here a few years ago, regarding starting a Dundee/Angus Saints Supporters Club and there was a fair bit of interest, would be good to get something like that going.

Jimmy Wallace, we could even discuss the defensive maestro that is Steven Anderson!! :wink:

We should go further and name our supporters club "Ando's Angus Army"!

I'm in Liff by the way.

The Abernethy Based Saints Fans club is brilliant. i get pished every time we meet after a game, food is laid on, there's a tele and a fire and everything, and a shag (when I can manage) is guaranteed.

That's why none of you are invited.

were you told when you were young its nice to share