Tickets For Celtic Game?

Mr Dennis Wise

What was the outcome of the first meeting......sorry if I missed the feedback of the meeting.

Due to the Brooner being ill there was no real outcome on anything important and the meeting was more about the usual mundane shite :wink: League reconstruction was discussed a little though, but nothing we talked about was new and it was just about the stuff which has already been in the press ie. 12-12-20 going to 8-8-8 and the like. Hoping there is another meeting soon where the Chairman is present and we get some meat on the bones, can then organise a public meeting so everyone can (a) hear the full plans and (B) voice their opinions.

I am still unsure whether I am for or against because I do not know what the deal really is. Having said that, I am pretty sure this will go ahead whether we like it or not.

Hope this helps Pugwash :wink:

Speaking to fans today who never knew the game was even taking place tomorrow, when I mentioned it they said they'd have no chance of getting tickets. Would only go if they could pay at the gate, I said I had no idea whether it was pay at the gate or not. To which the reply was laughter and the phrase "if they can't be arsed why should I be?". I had no reply

I am assumig that the Main Stand Family gate will be £15 for an adult with two kids. Kids 12-15

Prices now on OS

thats good the prices are up but looks like we are still having to presume the adult plus 2kids is 15 since there is no mention.

i tend to be like mainstand and back saints at all times but the tickets should have went on general sale last week with walk up cash gate. and plenty of notices on the official site. been a total farce

The Celtic fans form has the adult tickets at £26, concessions at £13 and an adult and child ticket for £26.

Print out a form...

PRINT

We are in 2013/......

do the club want me to Fax it to them, or get the telex machine out the loft??????

Seriously Saints. Sort it out!

Due to the Brooner being ill there was no real outcome on anything important and the meeting was more about the usual mundane shite :wink: League reconstruction was discussed a little though, but nothing we talked about was new and it was just about the stuff which has already been in the press ie. 12-12-20 going to 8-8-8 and the like. Hoping there is another meeting soon where the Chairman is present and we get some meat on the bones, can then organise a public meeting so everyone can (a) hear the full plans and ( B) voice their opinions.

I am still unsure whether I am for or against because I do not know what the deal really is. Having said that, I am pretty sure this will go ahead whether we like it or not.

the club don't give a fdlying fuque about the ordinary fan.totally oblivious of our wants and needs.i had hope the secrets would be somewhat constuctive but it doesn't seem that way.

i think they should get singapore saint on board in a video conferancing type mode.jocko is loaded hes propping up the greece economy, at the bar.

thats good the prices are up but looks like we are still having to presume the adult plus 2kids is 15 since there is no mention.

i tend to be like mainstand and back saints at all times but the tickets should have went on general sale last week with walk up cash gate. and plenty of notices on the official site. been a total farce

as usual the club just presume.presume theres a game on and the ordinary fan will toddle off ,get a ticket and attend.what planet are they on?

£26 for adult, £13 for 13-18 year olds.

No Ormond gate.

Profiteering from home fans has priced me out of taking my lad as I can't afford probably over £50 by the time I park and buy a programme/pie/bovril etc.

Well done saints. Good luck getting a crowd. The night that schools come off on a half term holiday could have had a proper family gate but no, greed conquers all.

Due to the Brooner being ill there was no real outcome on anything important and the meeting was more about the usual mundane shite :wink: League reconstruction was discussed a little though, but nothing we talked about was new and it was just about the stuff which has already been in the press ie. 12-12-20 going to 8-8-8 and the like. Hoping there is another meeting soon where the Chairman is present and we get some meat on the bones, can then organise a public meeting so everyone can (a) hear the full plans and ( B) voice their opinions.

Thanks for the update Yul. I was starting to think discussions were a secret.

£26 for adult, £13 for 13-18 year olds.

No Ormond gate.

Profiteering from home fans has priced me out of taking my lad as I can't afford probably over £50 by the time I park and buy a programme/pie/bovril etc.

Well done saints. Good luck getting a crowd. The night that schools come off on a half term holiday could have had a proper family gate but no, greed conquers all.

the earlier note on the official site said the family section would be moved to the south side of the main stand for this match so you should still get in for 15 with your lad

the earlier note on the official site said the family section would be moved to the south side of the main stand for this match so you should still get in for 15 with your lad

aye, but it says ticket prices for all areas of the ground are £26, with 13-18 year olds £13. Well, it actually says "Ticket prices afor all areas of the ground", so a good bit of proof-reading there for the official site.

Seriously, what juvenile does their PR?

Saints face Celtic at McDiarmid Park tomorrow evening and tickets remain on sale to both sets of supporters from the McDiarmid Park Ticket Office today and tomorrow between 9.30am and 5pm.

In addition, there will be 'walk up' turnstiles tomorrow evening: for Celtic fans these will be all turnstiles in the South (Ormond) Stand and for St Johnstone fans turnstiles 3 and 4 in the West Stand and turnstiles 12 and 13 in the East Stand.

St Johnstone supporting families are reminded that for this game only, they will be accommodated at the southern-most end of the West Stand.

Ticket prices afor all areas of the ground are as follows:

Adult - £26

Concessions (Over 65s and 13-18 year olds) £13

Accompanied children aged 12 and under - Free of charge.

Celtic fans should note that there are a limited number of free tickets for children aged 12 and under available for their areas of the ground and should be bought in advance

my mrs took our 2 kids and was expecting to pay the usual 15 but had to pay nearly double due to the family section being moved-SHOCKING!

I was going to take my three boys who are 7,9&14, but the family stand being moved meant I would have been paying over £50 by the time I parked and got a programme, pies, drinks etc. couldn't really afford it.

Looking at pics the crowd seemed woeful.

Looking at the game on Tuesday and making a number of assumptions perhaps the price was correct.

We know the total attendance was 5352 which is more than the Dundee game on the 2nd of January , however unlike the Dundee and Aberdeen games the club twitter account did not give out the total number of away fans. I have taken a guess at 3500 away fans and thus a home support of 1852 on Tuesday.

At the Dundee game of the crowd of 5055, 1246 were in the away stand, thus we had 3809 home fans.

The Aberdeen game at the end of January only had a crowd of 2167 with 499 away fans and thus 1668 home fans.

Based on the above I have also assumed we have around 1400 season ticket holders.

So on Tuesday the club had 3500 Celtic fans who paid £26 to get in (I know some will have been concessions etc) and probably only 450ish home fans who were not season ticket holders. If they had kept the prices the same as a normally league game would another 630ish home fans have come along? not free fans but paying supporters.

Our attendance do appear to go up and down a lot, it does look like more pay at the gate Saints fans went to this game than the Aberdeen game.