Ormond Stand

pete1967

Hello,

My uncles up from langholm in borders for todays game just wondering if he ll be able to get into Ormond stand without a kid

My wife and I already going with our 2 kids but don't want my uncle to be refused entry as not got kids with him

Any help much appreciated

Cheers pete

Some of the comments on here stopped us attending

Was looking for help for my uncle to attend with us

Would never encourage anyone not to attend

Yes will hold my hands up to watching it on tv but would have rather been there

What utter bollocks

Edited by Edstar101

Yep and people stay less than 2 miles from mcdiarmid and can't be arsed to go to games but decide to support the old firm ,Dundee utd ,Chelsea,man utd.who's encouraged them to support their local club

That is all true, and very frustrating.....but has nothing to do with why people are not liking what you posted :idea:

yes, you may have saved the money but you missed the live performance of a cracking game. I hope you get along to the next game.

PS I don't understand the abuse, come on guys....we need to encourage folk along to games.

Yip, I hope he does as well, and keeps encouraging his friends and family to do so.

Oh my god! Someone asks about the rules on ormond stand, decides that he doesn't want to go and everyone jumps on his back. Fvck sake, who made you lot judge, jury and executioner on all things saints?

By your logic, any saints fan who watched the game yesterday on TV isn't really a saints fan! Get a grip. The MAJORITY of our support weren't there. Would you have the same view on watching scotland on TV, but not going thru to hampden?

• After all that, I presume Pete could have got his uncle in with them if he had came along ?
  • My understanding is that an adult on their own wouldnt get in the Ormond but its fine as part of a group so 3 adults and two children would be ok, they d be £15 each and the kids free.
  • I don t think they have an OAP price in the Ormond though, when I was in there earlier this year my dad had to pay £15 rather than the £11 he normally pays in the East.     

Surely to solve this issue and to allow larger groups to sit together you'd just charge the extra adult full price rather than tell him to sit in another stand? It's not rocket science really.

As for missing the game to watch it on TV. I thought it was a brilliant game to go to but I doubt it looked that good on TV. I'd argue anyone watching on TV missed an entertaining game!