Mehdi Abied

weesainty

On twitter saying misses Arabs,but might be back for Parkhead,real blow for saturday

=============================

Could be a red herring to lull United in to a false sense of security. No footballer would surely admit he was unfit to the opposition and then give that club advantage in their pre match planning. That would be very daft, especially the importance of this game to St Joihnstone. 

Is it not somewhat refreshing to see a player not bullsh*****g all the time? He got injured, he tried to play on rather than greetin' like a lassie, and it seemed like his season was over. He sounds genuinely gutted not to be playing.

Saints seriously need to punt Brittain from his contract and get this guy on board for next season, somehow.

Guest Mongy Max

I doubt this very much!!

I heard a rumbling that Global have laid a load of staff off recently so doubt they could justify an 8k a week player

Ross County and the deplorable way they conduct themselves has officially made them no.1 on my hate list. Fingers crossed that 2nd season syndrome kicks in next year in a BIG way and they have a miserable time scrapping against relegation.

I agree.  They should remember it wasn't long ago they nearly went out of existence and were calling on our help to "Save our Staggies".  A bit of humility wouldn't go amiss!!

To be fair, he's doing a bloody good job of winding us all up. Credit where it's due, ha ha!

Not sure anyone is past the mildly irritated.  Its tiresome.  Adams will probably be next back with "I'll talk about who I want".  The problem in the whole thing is that he has been allowed to say what he wants in the past.  Lomas and Wright are the first to stand up to him.  Any boss who assaults his staff is a bully.  He uses a position of power as protection.  He didn't reckon on Saints standing up to the bully. 

Derek Adams what an excuse for firstly a man and secondly a football manager.He really isn't doing himself or RC any favours. TIT. I wonder if his wife likes him??

===

I suspect his wife may be like the army guys wife in American Beauty.

Not sure anyone is past the mildly irritated.  Its tiresome.  Adams will probably be next back with "I'll talk about who I want".  The problem in the whole thing is that he has been allowed to say what he wants in the past.  Lomas and Wright are the first to stand up to him.  Any boss who assaults his staff is a bully.  He uses a position of power as protection.  He didn't reckon on Saints standing up to the bully. 

Who did he assault and why?