Mehdi Abied

weesainty

Who did he assault and why?

Ex-saints player Sean Higgins. No idea, think it was a disagreement on the training pitch. Now any other club or job and he'd probably have been sacked. But no his old man keeps him on and punts Higgins.

If he is released by Newcastle and becomes a free agent then anyone can sign him.

He has no contract so what he earned before doesn't matter.

With regards budget I would've thought we could only offer a max of £2k per week and thats even at a push.

He's taken a little while to get used to the pace of our game but was very good yesterday and if we have a chance to sign him then we should as I'd rather have him as a replacement for Muzz than that cnut Brittain.

=======

St. Mikey !

How could you mis-spell his surname?

Next Tuesday/Wednesday expect a story that the dingles are in for muzz and then the week after to unsettle caley before their match it will be Billy McKay.

I read that Derek Adams is interested in signing Mc Fadden ?? Who are RC playing on Saturday ??? yup you guessed right Motherwell. He really must get off on this kind of thing ..picking a player from each club to try and unsettle them and put them off their game .TIT.

=================

Think you will find S. D. If you had read other topics and checked the O. S. that his surname is Abeid and not Abied.

Surprised you have not checked your facts, before commenting!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The post I was referring to was not regarding the spelling of Abeid and has been deleted.

He will NOT be going to Ross County, that's for certain, he doesn't know exactly where he will be next season but it could be Perth, talks are taking place i beleive, buts its DEFINITELY NOT Ross County he will be at next season.

===

Adams. GIRUY

He will NOT be going to Ross County, that's for certain, he doesn't know exactly where he will be next season but it could be Perth, talks are taking place i beleive, buts its DEFINITELY NOT Ross County he will be at next season.

I asked two very good sources on Saturday night if Mehdi would be here next season and they both said no. One was Nigel Hasselbaink and the other was ...eh..Mehdi Abeid.

He actualy smiled sadly, shook his head and said quite simply, No.

Hasselbaink actually laughed at the very thought, mind you he was in stitches at the mere suggestion of Mehdi going to RC.