Signed St Johnstone Strip

ASC1980

Hi, Aberdeen fan here in peace.

I'll put you in the picture as to why I'm posting on your forum.

I'm in possession of a signed 2012/13 SJ strip, which was kindly donated by SJFC to aid me in raising funds for my son who died in February.

Similarly Aberdeen FC provided the same and I managed to raise 155 notes with a strip that even had Jamie Langfield's signature on it!  :wink: The forum I post on; Aberdeen Mad (under the same username) even managed to organise a further Dons top which also raised a similar amount.

Anyway the following links will further put you in the picture.

Any questions then just ask.

Many thanks in advance

ASC1980

http://www.justgiving.com/Stefan-Barr1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281107303478?ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Apologies if this contravenes any house rules.

I myself havent took any offence with the user name ASC1980 (Though i do know its meaning and met them once or twice !!! :wink: ).

Goodluck on raising the funds though ASC1980,sorry you havent had a great response so far with the top,maybe some people will throw in late bids now knowing that they will be getting a fully signed top from the 3rd best placed team in Scotland and euro qualifiers.Its obviously for a great cause and very personal to yourself.

It's the same user name I use on Aberdeen Mad.

Would Auchterarder Red or the like generated a friendlier response or more funds? I doubt it.

I didn't think it would be an issue given the fact that there is no beef between the two clubs, but clearly its riled you for some reason?

Anyway thanks for the views and interest another 57 notes to add to the fund.

All the best in Yoorup. 

Auchterarder Red

ASC1980  :wink:

Nice one Grandtully, pleased your happy with it. Apologies that the postage was only 3 quid, the Dons top I sent in a different post office cost 6.95 hence why I listed it at that price. Bizarre.

ASC1980

Maybe that's why Aberdeen were so shit this season....their strips were too heavy :razz: