Europa League Dates & Details

MySpazz

Real Madrid you seem to have a great grasp of this. Any chance you could post a list of teams we may face, and teams we are more likely to face? if that is possible.

I have been told there is going to be a stadium feature on the Saints facebook page tonight when everything is settled.

Athensaint its actually the Greek league that is last to finish as the team that finishes last in the European play offs will enter as seeds in the second round.

Funny guy......I posted that link before they started mixing up the list with teams who might meet one another.... Winner of match involving XYZ etc

Real Madrid has posted a few decent posts about the draw, hence the ask of him to offer up a list.

@Realmadrid - will keep an eye out on the website.

Was just trying to help...funny guy!

Funny guy......I posted that link before they started mixing up the list with teams who might meet one another.... Winner of match involving XYZ etc

Real Madrid has posted a few decent posts about the draw, hence the ask of him to offer up a list.

@Realmadrid - will keep an eye out on the website.

The albums are now showing on the Saints facebook page

These are the unseeded teams in round 1, we can only play one of them if they win the tie against one of the top 14 teams in round 1

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.572534996102819.1073741854.106790282677295&type=1&l=7b7453d0cf

The album below shows the top 14 teams

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.572530466103272.1073741853.106790282677295&type=1&l=0c23731957

And then of course there is the 26 seeds already in round 2

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.572473316108987.1073741852.106790282677295&type=1&l=8b1be18a0a

Realistically and theoretically, the best draw for us in hope of qualification would be Debreceni of Hungary, who are no great shakes going by their European record but would guarantee us to be seeded in the next round if we won, meaning that we would be favorites to get into the play off. Which would be against a "big team" and a huge game, with a win getting us into the groups.

-------------------

i understand where your comng from but durely it cant make us favourites just because we are the seeded team. our co-eff is 3.538 and we would be playing a team  ranging from 4.575  to 9.266

similarly if by some miracle libertas win their 1st round match and we drew them as the unseeded team we would still surely be classed as favourites against the team from san marino.

im already pricing flights so if all the seeds go through from round 1 our chances are

3 team from Belarus

2 teams from each of the following countries

Israel Czech Rep Poland Cyprus Norway Bulgaria Serbia Hungry Croatia Sweden Romania

1 team from each of the following countries 

Russia Belgium Turkey Denmark Slovakia Holland Switzerland Greece Latvia Kazakhstan Ireland Azerbaijan Bosnia Austria Ukraine

realistically for me at a quick search i can rule out Belarus Israel Cyprus Russia Kazakhstan Azerbaijan (flights at least 400 quid with a brief check)

im already pricing flights so if all the seeds go through from round 1 our chances are

3 team from Belarus

2 teams from each of the following countries

Israel Czech Rep Poland Cyprus Norway Bulgaria Serbia Hungry Croatia Sweden Romania

1 team from each of the following countries

Russia Belgium Turkey Denmark Slovakia Holland Switzerland Greece Latvia Kazakhstan Ireland Azerbaijan Bosnia Austria Ukraine

realistically for me at a quick search i can rule out Belarus Israel Cyprus Russia Kazakhstan Azerbaijan (flights at least 400 quid with a brief check)

From my experience Poland, Norway or Sweden would be the cheapest flight. Obviously Poland a lot cheaper when you get there.

The club charter with TMG was between £700-£750 depending on single or sharing room if memory serves me right

It was £555 per person based on sharing.

For single occupants, I think it was about £595.

Worth every penny.

Edited by thewhorule2002