Europa League 2Nd Qualifying Round Draw

The Inspiration

I'm driving Liverpool...

Been told by the Mechanic that my cars really not in a good way... knew i needed a new one but didnt think it was THAT bad that it couldnt go far!

Can see it now. Me breaking down and not making it!! :|

Edited by PerthSeany

Message from Dougie who runs 3 lions pub. Trondheim.

Hi Saints supporters,

Norway calling!!:)

I`m Dougie the Landlord of Three Lions Pub Trondheim and just wanted to convey a hearty welcome to everyone whos coming for the match against Rosenborg on ThursdayJ

You are all very welcome, the pub is a home from home Brit pub, with all the British footy news, the Open (Thursday), Cricket, racing and much more…

We are one of the most well-known sports pubs in Norway and have had lots of away teams thru the years, from the heady highs of the Champs League a few years ago with Chelsea, Madrid, Milan etc

I have already been in touch with some saints fans and will give all supporters a discount on beer and foodJ

All we ask is; come and enjoy and respect our great pub and have a fantastic time. Rosenborg are a good club and have really nice footy fansJ

Hope to catch up with you this week!

Cheers Dougie

P.S. Any queries, questions anything, just mail me and I will try and help!

Message from Dougie who runs 3 lions pub. Trondheim.

Hi Saints supporters,

Norway calling!! :)

I`m Dougie the Landlord of Three Lions Pub Trondheim and just wanted to convey a hearty welcome to everyone whos coming for the match against Rosenborg on ThursdayJ

You are all very welcome, the pub is a home from home Brit pub, with all the British footy news, the Open (Thursday), Cricket, racing and much more…

We are one of the most well-known sports pubs in Norway and have had lots of away teams thru the years, from the heady highs of the Champs League a few years ago with Chelsea, Madrid, Milan etc

I have already been in touch with some saints fans and will give all supporters a discount on beer and foodJ

All we ask is; come and enjoy and respect our great pub and have a fantastic time. Rosenborg are a good club and have really nice footy fansJ

Hope to catch up with you this week!

Cheers Dougie

P.S. Any queries, questions anything, just mail me and I will try and help!

Seems like a decent dude. Could be a good base as long as theirs no to much engerlund nonsense on the walls!! :laugh:

In Trondheim. Three Lions pub is pretty good. Making a real effort to welcome Saints fans. Macbeths, not so good but nice barmaid! Trondheim square looks perfect for prematch saints invasion. Couple of bars on the square and lots of space. Mostly pedestrian. COYS

Anyone tell me how to attach photos to posts?!?

Take photo . Go onto WAP then if you're on your mobile swap to desktop/full version at bottom of page then when you post , hit more reply options and then choose/attach files should be there , use them . Its no bother . Edited by andy rhodes fancy watch

In Trondheim. Three Lions pub is pretty good. Making a real effort to welcome Saints fans. Macbeths, not so good but nice barmaid! Trondheim square looks perfect for prematch saints invasion. Couple of bars on the square and lots of space. Mostly pedestrian. COYS

Hows the weather?