Top 5 Moments At Mcdiarmid

byebyedundee

Not many people mention it, but first ever game at McD was fantastic too- great crowd, won game and realised just how special a ground it was with the rest of Scotland still years behind.

Alex Totten's Barmy Army!

Those were the days

Oh, and it might have been an away game, but the legendary come back against Alloa(Albion Rovers) in '90 was incredible!

Well, the last 20mins anyway.

Spent most of the game trying to untie the advertising banners beside pitch out of sheer boredom before Saints decided to bang in a few goals to keep promotion alive.

:wink:

There were 5 top moments in today's game alone.

4 of them were the demonstrations of delight by the players in their goal celebrations.

And the fifth was the wee guy who invaded the pitch. I don't know who he is, who he was with, or how he managed to get on there in the first place, but I haven't enjoyed a moment for a long time like I enjoyed that. McLean and Mackay were great with him, and as he ran back over to the side and opened the gate to let himself back into the stand, avoiding 2 stewards, I was in tears of laughter. He was then immediately huckled into the crowd and hidden by the fans down the front as another steward approached from above.

He is a legend. Get him inducted into the hall of fame tonight!!

4 of them were the demonstrations of delight by the players in their goal celebrations.

Especially the fourth goal; one group celebrated in one corner with McLean and another with May in the other. It was really good to see how much it meant to the players.

It was also graet to see Pelosi and Henry Hall on the pitcj at half-time.