Saints V Ross County 17/8/13

What a great pick me up that was had been in bed all week, Doc came out Friday morning admitted to hospital over weekend, fell asleep Sat dinner woke up Tele on results programme on waiting on result 4-0, better than all the drips , pills injections did I feel great Saturday night, The gospel has been spread Docs, nurses and fellow inmates know all about the SAINTEES.

What a great pick me up that was had been in bed all week, Doc came out Friday morning admitted to hospital over weekend, fell asleep Sat dinner woke up Tele on results programme on waiting on result 4-0, better than all the drips , pills injections did I feel great Saturday night, The gospel has been spread Docs, nurses and fellow inmates know all about the SAINTEES.

Get well soon mate! Another reason why I wish we could have converted 8 or 9 of our 17+ attempts.  How good would you have felt if 9-0 flashed up on the screen!  It really should have been closer to that.

Get well soon mate! Another reason why I wish we could have converted 8 or 9 of our 17+ attempts.  How good would you have felt if 9-0 flashed up on the screen!  It really should have been closer to that.

Correct. Saturday was a do-ing for them, but it could have been a real do-ing

Ahead of the Dundee Utd game tomorrow, I thought I'd rewatch last weeks highlights.  Am I imagining things, or has this been updated, now omitting Sproule's pathetic effort, and including the additional chances from Muzz (first and second half) and Frazer Wright at the back post?  I remember being pissed off they weren't in the highlights on Sportscene.......?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/23748205#asset

Ahead of the Dundee Utd game tomorrow, I thought I'd rewatch last weeks highlights.  Am I imagining things, or has this been updated, now omitting Sproule's pathetic effort, and including the additional chances from Muzz (first and second half) and Frazer Wright at the back post?  I remember being pissed off they weren't in the highlights on Sportscene.......?

you are indeed correct, noticed this today

Having problems running videos on my tabletfrom bbc now! Why do they do this so cannot watch their highlights