Saints V Killie. 9/11/13. Ko 1500

rik2304

A game we should be winning. Scobbie will have his work cut out against Boyd who seems to be returning to a good level of form.

Will be interesting to see what the back line looks like with Jahic now having a decent run out in the under 20's under his belt. Could we see Miller drop out, Dave return to right back and Jahic on from the start with Scobbie in central defence?

I prefer Chris in central midfield, but not sure the formation for this game will accomodate that.....mind you, he showed a lot more down the right hand side in the second half against Hearts...more of that please wee man

In our current form this is a game we must look to be winning.  Wasn't at Tynecastle, but thought Gary Miller did okay against Morton and Motherwell - although no more than okay.  I'm not a fan of leaving players out who have done nothing wrong - but maybe Edstar's idea of leaving Gary out might be a good move here.  Further forward, it's more difficult to predict.  We are fortunate to have so many very good options.  I'll leave the choice to Tommy and just sit back and enjoy the game :razz:

Did ok against John Sutton;),who's not the worst target man

Sutton was inches from scoring on the highlights I saw on SPFL youtube.

One of Motherwell's problems that day was that they didn't get enough of the right kind of service to Sutton (i.e. in the air within a 2 yard radius of where he is standing)

OH JOY oh FECKIN JOY ........WILLIE COLUMN REF ---AGAIN !!!

What have we done to deserve this clown AGAIN so early in the season?

Ancient, you have really upset me, by revealing this info. so early.

Won't be able to sleep till Saturday, thinking up new adjectives to describe him. :cry:  :cry:

Don't think Ghostie will be alone in his condemnation.