Spitting Incident?

Dave Ferg

This thread is a prime of example of reading the poster and not the post.

The fact that HSF can be confrontational and is a female ( :roll: ) has absolutely no bearing on the point she is making on this thread. It's also very clear she's not blaming any group or person - whether it be the young team or someone else - for the alleged disgusting act.

Please stop the personal abuse and borderline sexist comments... I can't believe I'm having to post that to, for the most part, adults. :laugh:

There is a lot of rumours going about but I don't see any facts, I was around the area at the corner and seen nothing, then stain it might have been a different corner to the one I was at ? Seems weird that people can see the spit but not the person it came from ? As for the fighting it's all news to me ! I am not supporting anyone spitting on people,just don't think we should all be branded because of a roumour that might not even be true ?

I don't think there was really fighting as such. Just a handbags at dawn scrap when the stewards started shoving folk. Due to the sheer amount of bodies all together down the front, I doubt anyone could pinpoint who was the culprit if the spit was indeed purposefully ejected towards Mabozza.

Not answering the question , did you see it ? I think your just stirring things up , I did not see it and would like to believe it never happened, I would prefer to think saints fans are better than that ! People on here only want to bring the clubs name down, rumours are easy to start then the narrow minded follow on taking the moral high ground ! If you did not see anything admit you never seen anything and stop believing everything that's said because you might just be believing a story that's made up to tarnish the clubs name !