Spitting Incident?

Dave Ferg

This is embarrassing, the probability is it happened. HSF and his wife are not the only two to have said this. Defending the indefensible springs to mind. But even if it did happen it's the people that moan on here who are to blame. :rolleyes:

You ken fine well that's not what I was saying. You can't defend the young crew and HSF in the same breath. Stop trolling.

I saw it flying, no they were not County fans. You lot are unbelievable.

Can I just reiterate I haven't mentioned the young team once, you all came to that conclusion.

HSF thank you I was just askng if you had seen it which you did. as I said earlier the reaction to RB was incredible when he came to get the ball and totally OTT but saw no spitting myself.

This is embarrassing, the probability is it happened. HSF and his wife are not the only two to have said this. Defending the indefensible springs to mind. But even if it did happen it's the people that moan on here who are to blame. :rolleyes:

No one is defending anyone and if you had read folks comments on here yu would have seen that.

You ken fine well that's not what I was saying. You can't defend the young crew and HSF in the same breath. Stop trolling.

I'm not trolling, I'm just genuinely annoyed that one or two idiots are trying their best to spoil our reputation. The young team are brilliant for the atmosphere, there are older fans who contribute as well. Unfortunately I was working today and listening to the game on the radio I was proud to hear our fans loud and clear over the top of the County fans. To then see tweets start coming in about spitting at opposition players (for the second time this season) has put a right downer on that. It may seem I'm being slightly harsh on you today as that's the second dig I've had, but to even shift an ounce of responsibility on to people on here for moaning about the behaviour of some of these people is not on IMO. I appreciate you maybe didn't mean it to come across the way it did though.

There were certainly folk spitting onto the pitch, whether or not folk were purposefully trying to get Brittain is yet to be determined. Certainly shite like that has no place in society, never mind football. If you did it to someone in the street you'd expect a bang in the pus.

Few people I know saw it and Mrs Brittain has confirmed it. I'm not one to make stuff up. Our fans have spat at players before. At Tannadice earlier this season to be exact.

who are the people  that you know that saw it and did they mention it to police/stewards

how many people saw it

did Mrs Brittain confirm it to you

or are you just being your usual new self  

I'm not trolling, I'm just genuinely annoyed that one or two idiots are trying their best to spoil our reputation. The young team are brilliant for the atmosphere, there are older fans who contribute as well. Unfortunately I was working today and listening to the game on the radio I was proud to hear our fans loud and clear over the top of the County fans. To then see tweets start coming in about spitting at opposition players (for the second time this season) has put a right downer on that. It may seem I'm being slightly harsh on you today as that's the second dig I've had, but to even shift an ounce of responsibility on to people on here for moaning about the behaviour of some of these people is not on IMO. I appreciate you maybe didn't mean it to come across the way it did though.

If you read my posts, I have openly condemned incidents such as spitting and smoke bombs, and wholeheartedly supported the young crew in every other respect.

Several posters on here seem to want eternal damnation handed out for every incident that happens. All I was saying that the very few idiots who are doing these very few daft things likely find such a reaction from WAP hilarious, and it probably fuels their resolve to do it again.

All I am trying to say is that being judge and jury on a forum will do very little good, and that the club should and will deal with these isolated incidents appropriately. Really, if any WAP member sees an incident like spitting, they should report it to the club quietly, rather than seek to point fingers on here, at a young crew which is 99% brilliant and the best thing that has happened to our support in years.

Edited by montrosesaintee

maybe it was the penis that spat on d*** brittain :idea:

edit to say- why is penis allowed on forum and d*** isnt? are other names for penis allowed like- spam javelin, meat popsicle, muff marauder, gash mallet, womb raider, whore thermometer, vagina miner, jurassic pork and womb ferret?

Edited by saint sid

If the spitting incident is true, it was hardly unexpected. Especially after the way our club was treated, ridiculed and embarrassed through the whole shenanigans.

Personally my anger was more directed at Adams and the Ross county chairman, who clearly broke rules throughout the " Brittain episode".

If the spitting incident is true, it was hardly unexpected. Especially after the way our club was treated, ridiculed and embarrassed through the whole shenanigans.

Personally my anger was more directed at Adams and the Ross county chairman, who clearly broke rules throughout the " Brittain episode".

So that makes it ok?

Have a word with yourself.