Dundee Saints Bus To Semi Final

Aitchy

I remember there being a thread on here a few years ago regarding the possibility of a Dundee based Saints supporters Club and there seemed to be quite a few interested.

Anyway, was just wondering if any Dundee based Saints fans would be interested in the possibility of a bus to the Semi Final? If so, then please get in touch with me either on here or via private message. If there is enough interest will looking into organising a bus.

Cheers.

I remember there being a thread on here a few years ago regarding the possibility of a Dundee based Saints supporters Club and there seemed to be quite a few interested.

Anyway, was just wondering if any Dundee based Saints fans would be interested in the possibility of a bus to the Semi Final? If so, then please get in touch with me either on here or via private message. If there is enough interest will looking into organising a bus.

Cheers.

A coagie bus

Cheers.

You sure you aint getting that thread mixed up with the Berry pickers thread Aitchy ???

thank-you-thank-you-im-here-all-we_zpsdf

The Berry Bus? Thought that was just for the Murthly Saints Supporters Club?!

Nah that was the Blairgowrie supporters Bus :laugh:   Saw two bus load of sheep in Dochertys of Auchterarder busses coming through Stanley on Sunday, Followed them down the road and had a laugh as they joined the Duall at Luncarty as two Bus load of ICT fans pulled out to let them out they were all up jumping and pointing at the windows, Could see the headlines in the PA Fans clash at Inveralmond roundabout.  

Nah that was the Blairgowrie supporters Bus :laugh:   Saw two bus load of sheep in Dochertys of Auchterarder busses coming through Stanley on Sunday, Followed them down the road and had a laugh as they joined the Duall at Luncarty as two Bus load of ICT fans pulled out to let them out they were all up jumping and pointing at the windows, Could see the headlines in the PA Fans clash at Inveralmond roundabout.  

i can imagine the old school stanley crew ambushing the lot of them.now that would be a headline.