Bootleg Scottish Cup Final Update

saint-johns-toun

hi folks! will keep everyone updated here as to whats happening re: the dvd ive made!

At the moment I have a list of 30+ names and addresses of people that have requested the dvd, thanks for the donations - its being used to buy more dvds, printer ink and dvd boxes so everyone gets a nice dvd box, and not a disc that can be easily lost.

So far only one person has a dvd, glenrothes saintee - as he just lives across from me, however he has the limited edition 'wee bit o' black and white' version - this has now been fixed, so GS if you want rid of the B+W version just give me a shout :)

I've made a new cover which I think is more eye-catching than the original cover, its also a higher resolution whereas the older cover printed slightly pixelated - heres the new cover:

cupfinalcover2.jpg

The first batch of dvds should hopefully be posted out on Monday - I know its a local holiday so im planning on buying the postage online and bunging them in a postbox.

Will list whose dvd has been posted in this thread too

Thanks for your support and kind words :)

#COYS

hi folks! will keep everyone updated here as to whats happening re: the dvd ive made!

At the moment I have a list of 30+ names and addresses of people that have requested the dvd, thanks for the donations - its being used to buy more dvds, printer ink and dvd boxes so everyone gets a nice dvd box, and not a disc that can be easily lost.

So far only one person has a dvd, glenrothes saintee - as he just lives across from me, however he has the limited edition 'wee bit o' black and white' version - this has now been fixed, so GS if you want rid of the B+W version just give me a shout :)

I've made a new cover which I think is more eye-catching than the original cover, its also a higher resolution whereas the older cover printed slightly pixelated - heres the new cover:

I

cupfinalcover2.jpg

The first batch of dvds should hopefully be posted out on Monday - I know its a local holiday so im planning on buying the postage online and bunging them in a postbox.

Will list whose dvd has been posted in this thread too

Thanks for your support and kind words :)

#COYS

I will keep my copy as I will probably be able to sell it for a small fortune on eBay ;)

I now have a list of over 30 people waiting on the dvd, bloody dvd'rs haven't arrived yet either - so can anyone else wanting a dvd please speak now by PM as if It gets to 40 I wont accept anymore requests until the this batch is done and mailed out. I did try to stop at 25 but I just didn't want to turn anyone away!

It's not any form of piracy mate as all the videos are on YouTube and all the photaes ur on facebook :)

I've just pit it a' together onto a disc with nice menus n stuff

YOU ARE IN BREACH OF COPYRIGHT USING THE CLUB CRESTS OF St JOHNSTONE AND DUNDEE Utd.

fair play tae ye i'll hae a copy tae i there goin'.

YOU ARE IN BREACH OF COPYRIGHT USING THE CLUB CRESTS OF St JOHNSTONE AND DUNDEE Utd.

fair play tae ye i'll hae a copy tae i there goin'.

----------------------------------------

He would be in breach if he were to be selling these DVDs but he is not. He is making them for friends and acquaintences. My (layman) understianding is that IP, Copyright & Trademarks are "unenforceable" in this instance as the action of making the DVDs, and using the crests is 'Fair Use', in the same way that making copies of cassettes was likewise covered by the Private_copying_levy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_copying_levy .................... the ins and outs of it are tedious, but as with all law it comes down to what is enforceable and DVDs for mates is not..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

Edited by MySpazz

Look forward to getting one o these, I'll invite all the losers nearby to a bbq and a showing of said match

Wee Billy fae Melbourne

wee billy fae melbourne maybe ye should get that gp in yer photae sprayed in the scottish cup winners colours blue and white.