Stevie May

Hardolez21

That was purely a post about Crawley MK.. I just added the Saints bit for evilness.. My bad and I apologise. :oops:

crawley .. well why bring rotherhams 2nd tier years into it ? as stated no comparrison to be made

not all us rotherham lads have come on here for a tear up....i genuinly wish stevie and you saintees all the best what ever the outcome

Load of pish from people thinking Saints are some kind of big team. We have around 2000 season ticket holders.

Where exactly has anyone said we are a big team??  We all ken we are a diddy team. I think you are confusing some of us calling RU a diddy team with us saying we are a big team..

Of coures being a diddy team makes winning the cup and getting into europe all the sweeter..

crawley .. well why bring rotherhams 2nd tier years into it ? as stated no comparrison to be made

not all us rotherham lads have come on here for a tear up....i genuinly wish stevie and you saintees all the best what ever the outcome

MK don't take it personally matey. It's a football forum .. 20% serious, 80% wind-up and bollocks. The trick is to  know what's really and whats not.. :wink:

MK don't take it personally matey. It's a football forum .. 20% serious, 80% wind-up and bollocks. The trick is to  know what's really and whats not.. :wink:

wasnt taking it serious mate...was merely asking a question :-P

i am well aware of the size of your club and the fact that your achievments make it it all the more sweeter ,

i was planning a visit up to scotland to see hibs as i have a friend up there ...maybe take in a sj game at the same time ,,,

i am well aware of the size of your club and the fact that your achievments make it it all the more sweeter ,

i was planning a visit up to scotland to see hibs as i have a friend up there ...maybe take in a sj game at the same time ,,,

If you do dont Celebrate a Draw as if you have won the League. I know its hard being a Rotherham fan and thats what you do

Rotherham fans wondering why theres so much dislike for you on here just read the posts from Miller28 and that Cebuman bellend.

Always been well mannered and respectful about your club in the past, but all you lot seem to be doing is slagging our club off and making out you're some kind of big shots. Lost interest in the May saga now, if he comes he comes, if not fair enough, I'd rather focus on getting Agard to sign a new contract, 25+ goals in League 1 last season, which is probably a bigger achievement than doing it in the SPL.

Obviously with Fans like most of you on here ...you deserve what you get  !! Most of you are Abusive, Arrogant , Obnoxious 2hats ...I really find it difficult to understand How I could even have wanted to follow the Saints or want them to win anything, although that would be hard for me now after following the Saints for so long !! Anyone who as supported a team in Saints position could understand how you feel about losing your best player ..but that is no excuse to be the way you are being ...I can now see why you only have 3000 fans & that will never change ...simply because anyone thinking of supporting your club ,will be put off once they come on here & find out what shite attitudes you have !! From now on I will only chat & answer anyone who is capable of having a decent conversation about Football & not a slagging match !! 

To All True Saints Fans ...All the Best for the coming season ...be it with Stevie May in the team or not !!

Always been well mannered and respectful about your club in the past, but all you lot seem to be doing is slagging our club off and making out you're some kind of big shots. Lost interest in the May saga now, if he comes he comes, if not fair enough, I'd rather focus on getting Agard to sign a new contract, 25+ goals in League 1 last season, which is probably a bigger achievement than doing it in the SPL.

braw

If you do dont Celebrate a Draw as if you have won the League. I know its hard being a Rotherham fan and thats what you do

your living in the past old boy....as u aint seen the attacking fast flowing passing game of the last 2 seasons how can u comment ???

this isnt a thread for tit tat ,,,,,your entitled to your opinion like everyone else ,,but this time im afraid its wrong ..get over it,,,your dislike for us runs deeper shame really ,,,but you wont have that long to wait to see our different we play this season

Now we are out of Europe  that will be more difficult now to work in as we will revert back to playing on Saturday same as Hibs.
If you do come up and speak proper Rotherham then nobody will Know what you are saying :wink: .Me and two engineers from Rotherham went to Sweden for a training course and they could not understand me and I could not understand them. So Christ knows how the Swedes felt. Honestly and no piss take I still struggle to understand them, the guys from Sheffield I can follow but no the Rotherham guys:roll: .

Obviously with Fans like most of you on here ...you deserve what you get  !! Most of you are Abusive, Arrogant , Obnoxious 2hats ...I really find it difficult to understand How I could even have wanted to follow the Saints or want them to win anything, although that would be hard for me now after following the Saints for so long !! Anyone who as supported a team in Saints position could understand how you feel about losing your best player ..but that is no excuse to be the way you are being ...I can now see why you only have 3000 fans & that will never change ...simply because anyone thinking of supporting your club ,will be put off once they come on here & find out what shite attitudes you have !! From now on I will only chat & answer anyone who is capable of having a decent conversation about Football & not a slagging match !! 

To All True Saints Fans ...All the Best for the coming season ...be it with Stevie May in the team or not !!

braw.

why not buy the book one final hurdle .you might find out what it is to be a saints fan.

your living in the past old boy....as u aint seen the attacking fast flowing passing game of the last 2 seasons how can u comment ???

this isnt a thread for tit tat ,,,,,your entitled to your opinion like everyone else ,,but this time im afraid its wrong ..get over it,,,your dislike for us runs deeper shame really ,,,but you wont have that long to wait to see our different we play this season

They are just upset Stevie is gone.

Slight problem with this....Agard doesn't want to re sign for you lot otherwise he would've done by now, he's holding out for a club to come knocking.

Now you really have to ask the question as to why a player who won promotion and scored all of them goals would want to leave? manager?

I suppose the player has to visit both clubs...speak to them and make a decision himself on whether this is where he wishes to further his career! Let's hope that he does'nt like either of them and decides to stay put at Saints.

I know it would'nt be great for Saints financially, but even another half season may see us in a greater league position before he leaves.

Don't know if Spartak have any money, but would rather he was going to a club like them in fact the more I think of it he'd be the perfect fit.