Ross County V St Johnstone 10/08/14

Honest Saints Fan

Can't see us having any signings in the starting line up, if we've even signed any at all by Sunday, and May will be gone aswell.

Obviously hard to tell how we'll shape up after Thursdays exertions, but ideally it would be

Mannus

Mackay - Anderson - Wright - Easton

Brown - Millar

Croft - Wotherspoon - O'Halloran

MacLean 

Expect we'll possibly see Scobbie, Caddis and maybe even Kane start if theres too many tired legs. New signings would likely be on the bench, and hopefully Dylan Easton gets a run out

Not sure how this will go. We've struggled in Dingwall lately & with Adams doing his usual signing roulette who knows what kind of shape County are in.

Reluctant to venture onto their OTB site in case I get savaged by the hat wearing educator. HSF...any news on how their pre-season has been?

Would be very happy with 2-1 Saints :)

Think it's been decent. They went back out to Holland this season. I've genuinely no idea how they will line up with all their new signings. May see them struggle again at the start of the season whilst Adams works out best formation. I still think we have the edge as we have the competitive games under our belt. You coming up?

Really hope that the back four is Mackay, Anderson ,Wright, Easton ....although Tam Scobbie in central defence has been fine.

Miller struggled badly in all 4 Euro games

Has to be Scobbie instead of Wright. Given Scobbie was motm last night and Wright hasn't started the season well I'd be surprised if Franz Beckenscobbie isn't starting

Can't see us having any signings in the starting line up, if we've even signed any at all by Sunday, and May will be gone aswell.

Obviously hard to tell how we'll shape up after Thursdays exertions, but ideally it would be

Mannus

Mackay - Anderson - Wright - Easton

Brown - Millar

Croft - Wotherspoon - O'Halloran

MacLean 

Expect we'll possibly see Scobbie, Caddis and maybe even Kane start if theres too many tired legs. New signings would likely be on the bench, and hopefully Dylan Easton gets a run out

Looks good (although obviously subject to transfers).  I think you're right, I can see Tommy dropping Miller and that has nothing to do with that his pathetic header, his overall play is lethargic and his decision making/crossing has been shown too often to be poor.

Looks good (although obviously subject to transfers).  I think you're right, I can see Tommy dropping Miller and that has nothing to do with that his pathetic header, his overall play is lethargic and his decision making/crossing has been shown too often to be poor.

Poor is being polite. How a proffesional football player can not put one decent cross over in 4 games is bevond believe.