Half Season Tickets

Davdog

I took one of these for the Ormond last year and it proved good value.

This year - £150 valid from the United games gives 8 games pre the split and only 2 guaranteed post split.

This works out at £15 a game - same as walk in price.

Don't usually like to knock the club but where's the incentive?

In response to OP.

If you don't think its good value, then don't buy it, nobody is forcing you, £15 is pretty cheap as it is.

Too many on here seem to think SJFC should be run as a charity for the fans but then moan when the club are prudent in signing players, can't have it both ways I'm afraid.

I paid my £295 up front in June,  (plus £25 cup top up this year),  I'm a saints fan and that's what I've done for last 16 years.

I took one of these for the Ormond last year and it proved good value.

This year - £150 valid from the United games gives 8 games pre the split and only 2 guaranteed post split.

This works out at £15 a game - same as walk in price.

Don't usually like to knock the club but where's the incentive?

if celtic get the ormond stand then ur walk in price will rise so you will get to save a few bob with the half season ticket 

In response to OP.

If you don't think its good value, then don't buy it, nobody is forcing you, £15 is pretty cheap as it is.

Too many on here seem to think SJFC should be run as a charity for the fans but then moan when the club are prudent in signing players, can't have it both ways I'm afraid.

I paid my £295 up front in June,  (plus £25 cup top up this year),  I'm a saints fan and that's what I've done for last 16 years.

pretty harsh, the guy made a valid point, half price tics should be as advertised half the price of original tics.

im sure he will know nobody is forcing him to buy it.

and im sure just because your "a saints fan" and have done it for 16 years, that you are no better a saints fan than him just because he tried to make a point.

Season ticket holders fleecing the company once again. Trying to pay the minimum in supporting the club whilst the loyal walk in supporters pay full price and never complain. Geez, Markinch will be asking for a "loyal" season ticket discount next just to fleece the club even more. A disgrace.

Good idea John a "loyal" season ticket discount would be braw .